2006-02-12 Bridal Fashion @ Marina Square


Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
38
Pasir Ris
sorry bro ... today was to test my new flash and thanks to the test i make it gone crazy and it works again later on . Thanks for the CF :)
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,111
7
38
bro yr shot no longer hazy liao...congratulate!:cheergal:
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,741
0
36
270 degree of Singapore
the little girl looks really cute, nice catch.
Many photogs that day? End up got block? On 11 was not many photogs though.
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
zcf said:
the little girl looks really cute, nice catch.
Many photogs that day? End up got block? On 11 was not many photogs though.
around 2 rows of photogs coverin all sides of runway, but i had a good view at the centre though. :)
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
38
Pasir Ris
V one R said:
I like 2#, nice colour setting :thumbsup:
colour setting looks like white wedding lookalike , he will be super happy if someone likes his colour hor bro ?:D
 

V one R

Senior Member
Nov 12, 2004
2,578
0
36
49
Pasir Ris, Singapore
S11loop said:
colour setting looks like white wedding lookalike , he will be super happy if someone likes his colour hor bro ?:D

Maybe the setting of the (of the camera setting) colour is Adobe RGB? Can get colour so nice.:think:
Sorry for my poor english :confused:
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,844
8
38
Nice bright pics typical of a wedding shoot ........
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
V one R said:
Maybe the setting of the (of the camera setting) colour is Adobe RGB? Can get colour so nice.:think:
Sorry for my poor english :confused:
just checked my cam, its sRGB :)

Zenten said:
Nice bright pics typical of a wedding shoot ........
thanks, i did use photoshop to brighten the pic though :)
 

shlim211171

New Member
Dec 21, 2004
881
0
0
48
Planet
[/QUOTE]

Aiya ,my big head block u leh...:bsmilie:Sorry....

Nice shoot.:thumbsup:
 

Clockunder

New Member
Apr 12, 2005
1,767
0
0
hazekang said:
These gowns are really beautiful. Although I'm a guy, I think any girl would love them.

So far this is the only picture in this forum to show the full gown. I didn't know that the gowns were so beautiful until I saw this picture.

Everytime I look at fashion show pictures posted here, I only see mostly portraits and half body shots. I know that whatever show, you guys like to see eye candy only lah.

Anyway, the whites in this series seems to be a little over-exposed as details are lost.
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
Clockunder said:
These gowns are really beautiful. Although I'm a guy, I think any girl would love them.

So far this is the only picture in this forum to show the full gown. I didn't know that the gowns were so beautiful until I saw this picture.

Everytime I look at fashion show pictures posted here, I only see mostly portraits and half body shots. I know that whatever show, you guys like to see eye candy only lah.

Anyway, the whites in this series seems to be a little over-exposed as details are lost.
i was lookin at the faces when i played with the curves.... :embrass:
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
hazekang said:
everybody likes this gal, so i post 1 more :)

08


her white dress was beyond hope.... so i made it worse.... :D
wow she look at u...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.