2006-01-28 CNY @ River Ang Bao


Status
Not open for further replies.

obewan

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
1,881
0
36
obe.homedns.org
Nice...firework shoot, with a refreshing background.
How u manage to setup a tripod in the crowd huh ??
More pics leh... :bsmilie:
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
thanks thanks,

tats y i said got nice atmosphere,

everyone very frenly, see tripod will siam abit hehe.

use of the poles as framing was idea from fren, i onli shot at tat angle so all the fireworks look about the same hehe :)
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
superb temple feeling ~ nicely capture

ha ha.. that doggy is fun though ;)
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
ycchen said:
superb temple feeling ~ nicely capture

ha ha.. that doggy is fun though ;)
thanks, spotted the small doggy attached to a fren's hp...so used it to pose for a shot

but had to use f32 to get somthin in the bg.... hence the blurness hehe :)
 

obewan

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
1,881
0
36
obe.homedns.org
Good use of the available lighting.
These series really very nice leh...:thumbsup:
I like #15 especially. Can really feel the sincerity of the prayer.
Thanks for sharing... bro. ;)
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
MikeElliot said:
U are super... nice & sharp pics....;p
Thanks, i stil learnin how to take sharp pics :)

obewan said:
Good use of the available lighting.
These series really very nice leh...:thumbsup:
I like #15 especially. Can really feel the sincerity of the prayer.
Thanks for sharing... bro. ;)
The abundant smoke in the area makes everyone cry :D
 

WKK

New Member
Aug 10, 2005
435
0
0
www.pbase.com
Very good, nice and sharp picture..... I vote for picture 15. :thumbsup: :D
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
38
Pasir Ris


This is the best of the whole series imho ... GOOD STUFF AGAIN AND bo jio huh ! :angry: sibeh dulan
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
WKK said:
Very good, nice and sharp picture..... I vote for picture 15. :thumbsup: :D
Thanks, just followed my frens around shooting, they probably got better shots than me.

S11loop said:


This is the best of the whole series imho ... GOOD STUFF AGAIN AND bo jio huh ! :angry: sibeh dulan
Bro i got ask u to go shoot fireworks with me hoh
 

Status
Not open for further replies.