2005 Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
(I hope this is the appropriate place to post this - mods, pls move thread if required)

Year 2k5 has come to a close. Instead of coming up with blacklists and bad trader lists, think back of the transactions you've made the past year and list down the GOOD experiences you've had with shops, buyers and sellers.

For me personally,
Miao Laan Colour Centre. Good print quality and low price aside, they are a very friendly and obliging team. I always feel that it's worth my while making the trip from one corner of Woodlands to this corner of Bt Batok.

MO Organiser PQ23 and online trader Perly.
Thanks to their cheap lobang, we save quite a fair bit. It means a lot to photography enthusiasts who have all along been hampered by a lack of funds. But once again, all that means nothing w/o good service. PQ23 is very efficient in his replies to PMs and Q&As. I see that he is sincere in trying to give us the best value for our money.

I've met Perly personally because I needed to purchase something urgently. He had a busy schedule, but he still obliged with the meet up AND took the time to explain how to use the item in a very friendly way.

And of course AhV for organising the mass-exchange for faulty Sanyo 2500 batteries. He's not really considered a trader in this sense, but I thought he'd be worth mentioning because of the service he provided. Not even an employee of Sanyo, he took it upon himself to make contact with Sanyo, with total strangers who had bad batts and make the exchange for brand new pieces, all on his own time (and probably money). That's pretty amazing, man.

I've traded with quite a few people via ClubSnap, and I must say all have been good so far. But I think these were the outstanding ones during the past year.

Share your experiences, eh? If these guys are good, then they definitely deserve the free promotion, eh? :thumbsup:

Happy 2006, everybody. :)

uncle oracle 70-200 Is.

Good Deal ... cheap .. . plus super friendly ,,,

MS Color, good service + good price

My encounter with USM has been a good and pleasant one. Managed to get one item and failed at another when he stood in for one of his friends. He did it beyond the call of duty as he quite busy but still met up with me.

Thanks Kelvin.

brother USM :thumbsup: :cool:

i vote for Terence

he is also known as the ONLINE CATHAY PHOTO

because every item he sells is in very good flawless condition at good prices :thumbsup: ;)

Good price at MS color.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

John 3:16

I agree that John 3:16 is Very Friendly and Great Advice, Great Prices. They are very loyal to old customers. Will like to buy from them in the future ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:)

TK fototechnic for its excellent services for camera equipment.
Beautiful Memories for its wonderful expertise and services for photo development.

I will second Simon at Grace Digital - great service and top quality. I have had pleasant experiences at John 3:16 too.

I would also like to add Christopher Wong at Cathay Photo. He always has time for a chat and to pass on advice.

The Oracle for friendly service and rock bottom prices.

Keepers (Lee) for his excellent albums and fast friendly service.

USM for excellent equipment/items at excellent prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.