2005-12-29 Rainie Yang @ J8

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazekang

Aug 29, 2004
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
Alamak i am so slow 2nite....
But it was so fun shootin with the rest of the guys! ;)

e4fd4d8d.jpg

236e6279.jpg

2c938af8.jpg

3b2acb1a.jpg

hazekang said:
thanks thanks, next time gota learn to tweak raw files from u ;)
eheh when lighting conditions are tricky.... shooting RAW is best. :)

especially when AWB isn't one of nikon's strong points, i'll admit that. ;p

ESPN's gonna hammer me silly. :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
wow.. our colour correction/wb looks almost exactly the same!! :D

good shots man!
Yo bro...u do have a nice series of event shots...

jOhO said:
eheh when lighting conditions are tricky.... shooting RAW is best. :)

especially when AWB isn't one of nikon's strong points, i'll admit that. ;p

ESPN's gonna hammer me silly. :bsmilie:
agree man ! i am having trouble initially with the warm lighting then i decided to use manual WB and lucky theres this fine tune function in the D70s , i can fine tune WB to precisely what i wanted for her skin tone :sweat:

S11loop said:
agree man ! i am having trouble initially with the warm lighting then i decided to use manual WB and lucky theres this fine tune function in the D70s , i can fine tune WB to precisely what i wanted for her skin tone :sweat:
yup.. and when she stands closer to the edge, it's different from when she stands further in! :sweat: :sweat:

how to keep changing like that? ;p

jOhO said:
yup.. and when she stands closer to the edge, it's different from when she stands further in! :sweat: :sweat:

how to keep changing like that? ;p

reeli ah... i didnt notice tat :embrass:

my bro haze ! as usual , this is the kind of gd standard for yr event photos .

hazekang said:
reeli ah... i didnt notice tat :embrass:
yeap..

cos when she's near the tungsten lights, it's quite strong, the flash can't cancel it much, and most of us (should be) shooting with mainly ambient and just fill flash (firstly becos the lighting was quite bright, and being so far away, flash being the main light source would be very siong, for me definitely cannot burst if stopped down..)

so when she moves away from the yellow lights, the flash lights her up in white more than the yellow lights, so the wb changes. it's harrowing.. so have to RAW all the way for me. if not just edit jpgs lor. lose a little quality. :)

dun forget there's flourescent lighting in the general area too. ;p

S11loop said:
my bro haze ! as usual , this is the kind of gd standard for yr event photos .

gd meh... i feel the pics r rather hazy this time haha

prob got too excited when i saw cute rainie :embrass:

jOhO said:
yeap..

cos when she's near the tungsten lights, it's quite strong, the flash can't cancel it much, and most of us (should be) shooting with mainly ambient and just fill flash (firstly becos the lighting was quite bright, and being so far away, flash being the main light source would be very siong, for me definitely cannot burst if stopped down..)

so when she moves away from the yellow lights, the flash lights her up in white more than the yellow lights, so the wb changes. it's harrowing.. so have to RAW all the way for me. if not just edit jpgs lor. lose a little quality. :)

dun forget there's flourescent lighting in the general area too. ;p
agree with u ... the mix lighting makes my little sensor gong gong liao also hahaha . So much fun tonight and shag still dont want to sleep huh

hazekang said:
gd meh... i feel the pics r rather hazy this time haha

prob got too excited when i saw cute rainie :embrass:
yr nick spells hazekang so its yr style right ? i see nothing wrong with hazy ..

i get the most excited when she shake my hand .... still remember the last time what cyndi say to me ? wah ...thats really a gd motivation :thumbsup:

S11loop said:
agree with u ... the mix lighting makes my little sensor gong gong liao also hahaha . So much fun tonight and shag still dont want to sleep huh
eheh i usually sleep very late.. around 5am?

i'm editing wedding photos now. just rebooted. PC going haywire.. :confused:

wat did cyndi say to u? one free nite, and dun even need to submit lucky draw coupon? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :angel:

jOhO said:
eheh i usually sleep very late.. around 5am?

i'm editing wedding photos now. just rebooted. PC going haywire.. :confused:

wat did cyndi say to u? one free nite, and dun even need to submit lucky draw coupon? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :angel:
:embrass:

i go sleep liao !

Status
Not open for further replies.