hazekang.multiply.com
2005-06-12 FIR Autograph @ IMM 4pm

info courtesy of bro s11loop

to be held at imm carpark, anyone goin?

hahhaha u going?

KNIGHT ONG said:
who is FIR ?? :embrass:

within my walking distance to IMM .. :bsmilie:
飞儿乐团 - the band tht sing FlyAway(Chinese Song).... ;)

Well, I think you need the entrance pass to gain access.

You need to use their latest album "Wu Xian" along with the F.I.R Singapore "Event Passport" to exchange for the entrance pass @ Warner Music.
Redemption of the entrance pass will start this Thursday June 9th from 5pm to 7pm @ Warner Music Singapore. "Limited passes, while stocks last..."

Attached the promo info from Warner Music newsletter:
fir-imm.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
bro haze, u 2 very the onz... almost every celebrities or event, both of you sure go 1... :thumbsup:

yo bro dca, too bad i cant borrow ur bigma to shoot :)

Lousy FIR pic taken last year with my trusty eos88 :)

flash77 said:
Well, I think you need the entrance pass to gain access.

You need to use their latest album "Wu Xian" along with the F.I.R Singapore "Event Passport" to exchange for the entrance pass @ Warner Music.
Redemption of the entrance pass will start this Thursday from 5pm to 7pm @ Warner Music Singapore.

thanks for the info... my hazy jedi senses r tellin me where i will be on thursday evening

bought tat album long ago... gota dig it out 2nite

actualli the whole roll of film were super underexposed... onli manage to salvage a few pics tat can somehow c their faces....

sianz now i SOL in camp gotta wait till sat night then can release ... i have the album but now problem is dont know can go or not .... sad sad

they should make it like exchange for the pass on the actual day instead !

Guess they are afraid too many CSers go there just to shoot, so now only allow true-F.I.R. fans entry. :)

hiaz i am their true fans but will not be free until saturday night sianz think maybe gonna miss this

anyone wana go together on thursday?

nevr queue for these kinda tickets b4 though, expecting long queue at warner music?

hazekang said:
anyone wana go together on thursday?

nevr queue for these kinda tickets b4 though, expecting long queue at warner music?
I'm sure there will be long queue, teenage fans of F.I.R on school holiday, they sure go in groups.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.