2005-04-28 Aaron Kwok, Lee Sin-je & Lo Ka Leung @ IMM 7.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure a lot of people one! From experience hor, when must we go and "chop" place in order to get a good angle shot har?

Zeckson Chow said:
Wah, then cannot make it liao. We all working mah... Sigh...

Today on the way back, I also heard it from the radio station from love972 which they are promoting the show tomorrow.

Not sure abt them. But I was at Tampinese Mall for this instead

cyndi.jpg

PICT6159_filtered.jpg

PICT6165_filtered.jpg

Witness said:
bumped into aaron at lido juz before midnight yest le...
haha....

wow... he was there alone? oh with his entourage? (dunno how to spell) :bsmilie:

eh..
u can see that its either his popularity is dwindling or they did a really cool job on concealing the fact tt he was at lido...

i tot that for aaron regardless of time he will be flocked by fans..yest at lido less than 20 odd ppl...INCLUDING FAN CLUB...didnt see flowers or anything lo.... juz ppl holding cameras trying to get a snap of him...

THE WORLD HAS CHANGED...
BUTEN again...Aaaron still looks good....

hehe.....

did anyone take photo of Aaron here?

Witness said:
eh..
u can see that its either his popularity is dwindling or they did a really cool job on concealing the fact tt he was at lido...

i tot that for aaron regardless of time he will be flocked by fans..yest at lido less than 20 odd ppl...INCLUDING FAN CLUB...didnt see flowers or anything lo.... juz ppl holding cameras trying to get a snap of him...

THE WORLD HAS CHANGED...
BUTEN again...Aaaron still looks good....

hehe.....
any chance that it just happened to be someone who LOOKS like him? :bsmilie:

that might explain the lack of a pose. :)

eh..
someone who looks like aaron with security guards...cant be rite haha...

come on la..i know a star when i see one... he got quality...oozing out from him le...

I chanced upon the event while shopping in IMM - saw the fans waiting in queue as early as 3+ in the afternoon.

And the event started at 7.30 sharp - like witness said.. Aaron still looked very good, and Luo Jia Liang and Li Xin Jie looked good too. didnt shoot any photos although I had my camera with me - with all the audience infront blocking me, it's a hopeless feat. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.