Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
9 Apr (Sat)
5pm
Junction 8, Lvl 3 Open Plaza

10 Apr (Sun)
3pm
Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall, Open Plaza

Thanz for info from memoryAN taken from another thread :)
Anybody wana go camp early early?

I'm interested on the sat one.. but think will need to camp there since morning... I live near, so very lazy to go early LOL!!!

Cyndi got lotsa of fans so must go really really early in order to get a good spot. :bigeyes:

planning to go on april 9. anybody going?...what time roughly?...i was thinking 3pm..but...erm....doesnt seem such a good idea? :eek:

hows hows?
anyone wana go for the autograph session?
write down name n suggest timing loh....:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Apr (Sat)
5pm
1) Hazekang 10.00am(Only if somebody else is mad enuf to go with me @ this time)
2)
3)

10 Apr (Sun)
3pm
Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall, Open Plaza
1)
2)
3)

actualli hoh lazy ppl should go for sunday's lot1 session, somebody mentioned got a 5566 event at imm, so lot1 might be less crowded :)

Anyone knows when her arrival date & time? ;)
Anyone hoping down to the airport too? :cool:

hazekang said:
9 Apr (Sat)
5pm

Latest info, Mayday also holding their autograph session there at an earlier timing......

SpitFir3 said:
planning to go on april 9. anybody going?...what time roughly?...i was thinking 3pm..but...erm....doesnt seem such a good idea? :eek:

This is taken at funan during her autograph session last yr
PICT0075_1.jpg

This is the 2nd half of the crowd (inside at the holding area)... there's a first 1/2 which is to the right of the picture.... And the rest of the crowd extends all the way out of funan, and curl into a few turns...

I doubt Bishan J8 is big enough to hold all the fans.... let alone causal photographers. I doubt you can even enter without a copy of her original album... :sweat:

hazekang said:
3pm ah? remember to bring ladder, n umbrella just in case it rains...

yup..no leddar i dont wanna go liao...no leddar no talk.. :D

haha gd luck on the shoot! remember to post the pics up! i wun be there dis time :( will be enlisting the day b4 on friday 8th.... :(

The last few times J8 held such events.. the queue was from J8 all the way to Bishan stadium... lotsa students.. I think they'r quite crazy too.. somemore so hot...

If u wan to go early to find a good spot.. try camping over?? :think: :bigeyes:

omg... good luck to you man haze...
hope u can get a good spot... =)

i dun think i can squeeze into that kind of crowds... omg

So who r going?
Anyone camping overnite? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.