2005-04-09~10 Cyndi Autograph

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i am trying my luck there hehe just a newbie with eos 5 28-105 , WoLoh pm me so think meeting up with him ... look for yest u interested to meet up can sms me or call me 91176468 -clement

Sure...I will take note and let you know later... got something to attend to before that.. :D
See ya guys

So anybody onz??
write ur name n proposed timing loh...

10 Apr (Sun)
3pm
Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall, Open Plaza
1) hazekang 10am
2)
3)

hazekang said:
So anybody onz??
write ur name n proposed timing loh...

10 Apr (Sun)
3pm
Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall, Open Plaza
1) hazekang 10am
2)
3)
tempted to go le.. but no tele lens..

Its is really hell to go there...oh god...hardly can get a shot leh...the arrangement is totally **** up...

By the way, can tell me how the Lot 1 open plaza is like? is it enclosed on their building rooftop or on ground level??

Location Update: stage is just OUTSIDE the main entrance
doesnt look like a very big place.....very flat too

was there in J8 with woloh and look4yest today! ya agree with bro look4yest the arrangement was F**K up , still remember those early one have to stand at the side which basically is block by a large object so we decided to move ... end up also with some cannot make it "agar agar" shot am i rite bro woloh hahaha .

hazekang i am interested to be there tomorrow to try my luck again and get her autograph , kindly let me know the info can pm me or sms me try not to call me now sorethroat ... let me know what time u all meetup

i intend to shoot primary with flim but was force to shoot with my PnS digital most of the time ....lucky i bring along!

all shot was pointed above head and in agar agar suituation ... was shooting at ISO400 if i am not wrong . Ok this are some of the super lousy photo just for those who miss it and curious to take a look on whats on the stage , my fault for not able to present a better series for u guys :cry:

will try my best again tomorrow and hope all those taken with flim turns out well ;)

The support from fans
P1010433.jpg

After the first performance with dancer
P1010426.jpg

Everyone SHOOT!
P1010424.jpg

this is the problem when u are not in the front , everyone just raise their hand with the cam ...

Interview
P1010427.jpg

The lovely
Untitled-1.jpg

i totally could not get anything! at all..and i brought a ladder with me. got blasted by some girls for standing on it though

cyndi019.jpg

cyndi029.jpg

cyndi031.jpg

cyndi032.jpg

Felt a bit dumb with the DSLR, while everybody uses the digital camera and is able to hold up their camera and shoot. My shots also anyhow whack but at least I get to test my lens and it is good. Ha ha. You shot my back. ;p

Yezrah said:
Felt a bit dumb with the DSLR, while everybody uses the digital camera and is able to hold up their camera and shoot. My shots also anyhow whack but at least I get to test my lens and it is good. Ha ha. You shot my back. ;p

but end of the day, those little digital camrea without powerful zoom will never get any decent picture. Wonder why they still bother to shoot :dunno:

splitfir3 u the one with the EOS300d and L lens ??? wearing hmm yellow ? at lease yr shot is decent wonder how will it be like for my flim when its done ...

gap said:
but end of the day, those little digital camrea without powerful zoom will never get any decent picture. Wonder why they still bother to shoot :dunno:
and worst part they shoot flash from far behind ... wonder how they manage to do that :dunno:

anyone going today?
If you all see a guy using silver 300D with 70-200 IS, that'll be me unless someone use the same tools.
from the picture it looks like a chair or something is compulsory...

BTW to those went to J8 yesterday, how early did the crowd gathered? I'm thinking should I go there 1 hour earlier or will 1/2 hour earlier will do?

Thanks!

chair? your chair will become flat if you bring there...
the crowd yesterday was terrible

From my experience the best angle is often at the back of the whole crowd standing on some plateform so that you are about the same height as the stage and non of those hands holding the hopeless P&S can block you.
since most neighbourhood shopping centre don't have such big venue (20m is often enough) Just be sure that the lens have enough.
Of cource at places like Takashimaya civic plaza then it will be a different story, you need 600mm at least to play the whole strategy, astronomical telescope is better still.
If you are in the centre of the crowd then the hands in front of you will block.
Even if you manage to squeeze to the first row, the height of the stage will force you to have a high angle of elevation, then you get shots of the actress's chin and nose hole instead of her face.

since brother hazekang says that the venue is very flat (I assume it means the stage is not rised high), I will try to go there a little early.

See you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.