$20 to use hwz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

veritecch

only pay then can solve?
the only sg forum to do this?

please keep to HWZ if you want to mention this. this is totally irrelevant to clubsnap. on HWZ you have all sorts of people, but clubsnap is dedicated to photography and photographers.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/search.php?searchid=261852

If you want to flood and post and increase post counts, one good place is HardwareZone's EDMW, although this is kopitiam, but this is not EDMW.

If you need the $20 to pay for the EDMW deluxe membership with HWZ, open up just one thread for donations, personally I'll start by donating $1 towards the cause.

Or else there's also NatriumTech forums that you can go for post counts and many others.

espn said:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/search.php?searchid=261852

If you want to flood and post and increase post counts, one good place is HardwareZone's EDMW, although this is kopitiam, but this is not EDMW.

If you need the $20 to pay for the EDMW deluxe membership with HWZ, open up just one thread for donations, personally I'll start by donating $1 towards the cause.

Or else there's also NatriumTech forums that you can go for post counts and many others.

hey, now then i realised...

does all this constitutes as flooding? that is alot of thread and posts started by the same person.

Hi Cheesecake,

I think I started more threads & banal than he did :D, but what I saw was that all his threads were in Kopitiam.

If we continue to allow this, one day the whole of EDMW might just move over because here there's no deluxe requirements, smilies in replies and 'chio bu' pictures will start appearing and a breeding ground for HWZ's EDMWers.

I do visit/read EDMW, and I know that they're looking for breeding grounds that can carry on their infamous PCW, NPNT, etc.

Just a highlight only. I'm not God nor anything, and of all, I'm not a saint.

i can't believe it... we haf quite a fair amount of babes in Portrait sub-forum.. so i'm not complaining. :bsmilie:

but who cares if moses lim or jack neo changes their sex? :bsmilie:
wow... really 'take my breath away'

yeah brothers yeah! good morning!

early morning flooding ah! anyone got the plumber to work on it? ;)

how come Straits Times main article not about Moses and Jack opted for Sex change operation ah?? hahaha ;)

what about HWZ??????? let them charge for all they want! maybe clubsnap can charge flooders first!

wa, long time never :cheers:

give that man to the TIGER!!!

and i miss Austin Powers!
yeah babe yeah!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.