2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition


Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
3,723
0
0
Sembawang
Anybody taking part in the 2 Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition and has their work selected.
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
i've got 2 selected for display ;)
 

meepokman

Senior Member
Mar 30, 2004
552
2
18
all around the world
www.yclim.net
I hope you are referring to the Exhibition organized by Ngee Ann Kong Xi's Cultural Centre.

If that is what you are referring, yes, I have 2 of my pics selected.
 

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
3,723
0
0
Sembawang
2 of my photography is selected. Very enaging way for the photogrpher.
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
see you guys at the opening ceremony.
 

mohgui

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2005
1,294
0
0
La La Land
Physical-Graffiti said:
when is this held ?
open for public from 25/03/06 to 09/04/06 from 11am to 7pm daily.
 

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
3,723
0
0
Sembawang
Only 4 for us for Clubsnap. pls add on to the list.

Angel Zhou pls add on to the list.
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
nicholas68 said:
Only 4 for us for Clubsnap. pls add on to the list.

Angel Zhou pls add on to the list.
okay okay =p

Got 3 of my pix selected. Havent print until now. Planning to print at Bras Basah since its near my school. Anyone printed there? Issit good?
 

igpenguin

New Member
Jan 30, 2002
1,070
0
0
www.flickr.com
Last year I went with Shalom because the location is the most convenient for me. I think they have also won some awards from Fuji. This year I'll go back to Shalom.

I suppose you can't really go wrong with any of the three nominated labs.
 

T16

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2004
1,339
0
36
49
studiofriend.com
AngelZhou said:
okay okay =p

Got 3 of my pix selected. Havent print until now. Planning to print at Bras Basah since its near my school. Anyone printed there? Issit good?
That one in Bras Basah is good. Tried it last year.
 

Mezzotint

Senior Member
Dec 27, 2004
1,480
1
38
Balestier area
martinliew.zenfolio.com
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
all my three pix have been posted in clubsnap, so yeah maybe you familiar wif that =)

anyway, you guys also showing portfolio / name card / other promotional item or not? The portfolio is browsing copy rite? Not those 'you can take' one =p

what time you guys gonna submit the print? usually long Q or not?

Then the opening ceremony ah... What time issit? It's friday rite - issit after working time? Then can bring friend or not? I paiseh go alone =p

mezzotint & nicholas > see you guys there =D
 

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
3,723
0
0
Sembawang
AngelZhou said:
all my three pix have been posted in clubsnap, so yeah maybe you familiar wif that =)

anyway, you guys also showing portfolio / name card / other promotional item or not? The portfolio is browsing copy rite? Not those 'you can take' one =p

what time you guys gonna submit the print? usually long Q or not?

Then the opening ceremony ah... What time issit? It's friday rite - issit after working time? Then can bring friend or not? I paiseh go alone =p

mezzotint & nicholas > see you guys there =D


Hi angel
I think they will send you a few invitation card.
As for the portfolio / name card / other promotional item or not. I am not very sure.

My office is nearby so I will be there during lunch time.
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,844
8
38
AngelZhou said:
okay okay =p

Got 3 of my pix selected. Havent print until now. Planning to print at Bras Basah since its near my school. Anyone printed there? Issit good?
Yup ....had pics printed there once, very good.
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
marklim said:
i only have one selected :(
hey, thats better than none =) plus anyway, its all personal preference =D later you see my pix then u vommit blood so lousy how come can get in :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.