2 New Pro Review of the FZ20!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks lightning69, the review is very detailed...

actually i'm considering to have one, humm...where can i get it with a good price in singapore huh? :bsmilie:

Take my breathe away..........................
The first sample/image Quality pic of each review! Wow.............. Can't believe it's taken with a under S$1K camera. Very detail!!! :thumbsup:

However, the DPreview first sample pic file name was "040919-1100-10.jpg"
Wonder why?

Wow... The most intensive review I've read about this camera so far. Thanks Lightning 69! :)

LifeWorld said:
Wonder why?

:embrass: ...hmmm

FZ20 :thumbsup: looking at the sample pcs I wondering how come there are pple complain about this camera ??? no good meh ? :dunno:

LifeWorld said:
Wonder why?

Phil had the camera for a while before i started using it, and a couple of the shots were taken by Jo... they were renamed to allow us to differentiate and give the right credit, that's all. S

--
Simon Joinson, dpreview.com

That first pic was taken at ISO80, F4, focal length 16mm (about 3X zoom). It's a great shot!

Anyone know how much is the current mkt price for FZ20 ??

happytikus said:
Wow... The most intensive review I've read about this camera so far. Thanks Lightning 69! :)

No doubt that it is an intensive on. But I read a better review than this. See link:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/fz20.html

It has pics for tele shots, wide ...etc. Take a peek at it and tell me how do you find it.

My FZ20 is arriving soon about 10 days from US. And also I ordered a Kingmax paltinuim 1GB Sd card. Better price than Sin I think, so far.

Last time I asked at AP, they quoted me S$860. Can try your luck there. Dunno what are they bundling it with either.

happytikus said:
Last time I asked at AP, they quoted me S$860. Can try your luck there. Dunno what are they bundling it with either.

They quoted me this price too. ;)

I can now concentrate on taking pictures. ;)

Yeeessss.... Show us your stuff man! :cheers:

pretty good performance, especially the image quality, resolution and fast write times. only thing lacking is perhaps the autofocus performance which though pretty ok, could still have some improvement (e.g. vs Fujifilm S602Z, a >2 year old camera, which focusses faster at both wide (f2.8) and tele (f3.1)).

spiderman said:
No doubt that it is an intensive on. But I read a better review than this. See link:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/fz20.html

It has pics for tele shots, wide ...etc. Take a peek at it and tell me how do you find it.

My FZ20 is arriving soon about 10 days from US. And also I ordered a Kingmax paltinuim 1GB Sd card. Better price than Sin I think, so far.

Haha... Ok... I take it back, this is definately a more comprehensive review. Oh well... I like both reviews. ;p Haven't have the time to read through everything yet leh...

And congrats on your soon-to-be new camera! It'll be an interesting journey. I bet you can't wait... Haha.

Cheers! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.