#2 DH - Dragon Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

y0ngcheng

Nov 24, 2003
新加坡
Ok its me, the dragon lover again ;)
The hunting of dragons goes on...

The very SECOND DH will be held on 8am Saturday, 31st July 2004 @ AMK Town West Garden!

372_7213.jpg

[size=-2]Preview of our meeting point[/size]

Objective of this outing :
1. Gather all the dragonflies pros and lovers together, face to face chat everything under the sun.
2. Share your photos* and experience with dragonflies you encountered.
3. Learn from each other mistakes or rather should i say skills.
4. Building up our friendship and keep our passion towards dragonflies burning.

This is not a equipment comparison outing. So no matter what camera you're using, as long as you are a dragon lover.. Dont be shy! Come & join us! :devil:
[size=-2]* Inform me if you are bringing storage devices to share your photos. I'll bring down my laptop, it makes things easier to share your photos. :)[/size]

The list goes...
------------------------
1. y0ngcheng
2. RossChang
3. Will03
4. rainman
5. sumball
6. nutek
7. eawtan
8. eawtan's wife
9. scud

Those who are interested can contact me at 96584943,PM me your contact no. and those who went for #1 DH are encouraged to join in :)

A group photo of the first DH.
371_7160_2.sized.jpg

From left to right: HotSpots, Will03, y0ngcheng, RossChang and nolongerloner

Hunt till hungry liao...
371_7161.sized.jpg

WAH LIAO...

I didn't know that yongcheng looks like a Beng. I am really scared to see him in person; even though I am like 14 years older than him.

agape01 said:
WAH LIAO...

I didn't know that yongcheng looks like a Beng. I am really scared to see him in person; even though I am like 14 years older than him.

such public outcry are uncalled for... to label people whether as vertically, asethically, horizontally... hairscape and even visually challenged is strictly personal observations and best kept to yourself

as you have used CAPS for "WAH LIAO" and did not post any smiley, one can only assume you are shouting in protest and most serious in your intentions.

:nono:

walau... y my pic soooooo out one?.............:complain:

will check with my friend tis time to see if he wants to come or not...

K, I'm in...
------------------------
1. y0ngcheng
2. RossChang

y0ngcheng said:
A group photo of the first DH.
371_7160_2.sized.jpg

From left to right: HotSpots, Will03, y0ngcheng, RossChang and nolongerloner

The middle one looks like .... ehehehehehe.. u need more fats and carbos dude
:bsmilie:

agape01 said:
WAH LIAO...

He is ah beng.. that's the correct word to describe... can't express myself in my previous post..

chao ah beng LOL! :D

Btw the Dragonfly in AMK a bit hard to take right? Good luck

Looking forward to see the photo

sonix said:
Btw the Dragonfly in AMK a bit hard to take right? Good luck

Looking forward to see the photo

nailed a few yesterday liao. just need patience.
talk so much.. wan come anot? :devil:

Hi, can I come along? Have not been taking pictures for a long time. And also want to learn from the pro...

alex01sg said:
Hi, can I come along? Have not been taking pictures for a long time. And also want to learn from the pro...

No problem! New faces always welcomed :)

The list goes...
------------------------
1. y0ngcheng
2. RossChang
3. alex01sg
4. Will03

Erh...as much as I wanted to join for this trip, I have something on 31 Jul.

Can I appeal to all to change this trip to 1 Aug instead. NDP Preview is on 31 Jul, suggest all go shoot Fireworks first then Sunday resume role of Dragon Hunter.

What say all?

HotSpots said:
1 Aug is the Fireworks Festival leh...Iwant to shoot fireworks! :rbounce: :rbounce:

OH! ;p Guess I have to give this a pass then. You guys enjoy, hope the DF flu will become more contagious!

yongcheng, I realised that you have some knowledge in identifying the DF. You might wanna consider imparting the knowledge to the others during this trip.

nolongerloner said:
yongcheng, I realised that you have some knowledge in identifying the DF. You might wanna consider imparting the knowledge to the others during this trip.
i'm still not that good. still learning as i go. i'll sure teach you guys to id some of the simple ones or rather i say the techies of dragons photography.
btw.. mine is not df flu, mine is dragon fever :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.