Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
For all you dolphin Lovers... :)

Picture%20131cropped.jpg

Sometimes it's not necessary to capture the whole subject unless you are taking the pic for documentation... (My 2 cents)

For the dolphine shot, you can try a more interesting angel and perspective... maybe get closer and use a low angle, shooting upwards at the center 3 dolphine so as to give the feeling the dolphine jumping into the air...

somehow I feel that the color for the dolphin pic is a bit weird. is it the WB setting?

Originally posted by Flare
Sometimes it's not necessary to capture the whole subject unless you are taking the pic for documentation... (My 2 cents)

For the dolphine shot, you can try a more interesting angel and perspective... maybe get closer and use a low angle, shooting upwards at the center 3 dolphine so as to give the feeling the dolphine jumping into the air...

Very true, Never thought of that.... Hmm.. well, i'll see how i can improve upon that on my next posting.

Cheers! :)

That's one reason why I wear simple t-shirts, pants and boots when I shoot... I can wade into water, jump into bushes or prone to get my pics...

Hee Hee....

And I can run easier if I kena chase...

Status
Not open for further replies.