2 Day Shoot In Singapore - The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhiliang

Dec 20, 2006
Serangoon
Hi,

I am renting a car this wed & thurs going thru to this friday morning. Am planning to do some shoots on the best in Singapore's scenery, architecture, some HDR shooting and also shooting lights at night. I really need some help in some ideas of what are the better places for the different times of the day, i.e. early sunrise, morning, midday, afternoon, sunset, and night shooting. Hope to draw up a list of the more uncommon places, so that my 2 days will not be a waste. Do help me with some ideas, greatly appreciated.... Thanks :D

Changi for sunrise/sets, people on beach
Upper Peirce for sunrise/sunset (gate - open 6 am, close 7:30), macros, water, mountain, sky shots
Lower Peirce sunrise/sunset, people, macros
MacRitchie: water, mountain, sky, people, water sports, runners, macros
Little India: archi, people, temples
Chinatown - people - but must be brave to get scolding, some u can ask, some you have to steal the shot; archi
Geyland - people, action, and more ...

Then the usu touristy places, eg Sentosa

Best time shoot - early morning and late afternoon; noon shoot macros under shade ...

just some quick ideas

Tiong Bahru-- old flats
Old Airport Road-- old flats
Singapore skyline (from Padang, Esplanade waterfront, etc)
Emily Hill-- Peranakan Houses

Hi,

I am renting a car this wed & thurs going thru to this friday morning. Am planning to do some shoots on the best in Singapore's scenery, architecture, some HDR shooting and also shooting lights at night. I really need some help in some ideas of what are the better places for the different times of the day, i.e. early sunrise, morning, midday, afternoon, sunset, and night shooting. Hope to draw up a list of the more uncommon places, so that my 2 days will not be a waste. Do help me with some ideas, greatly appreciated.... Thanks :D

Zoo

otto

Thank you for all the suggestions, take for example that you have transport to bring you to wherever you want in Singapore, and you are reserving the whole of 2 days just for photography, where would you go? Also, what are really good locations for night photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.