2-Day Seminar with 2005 WPJA Winner Huy Nguyen

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
The Wedding Photographers Network (WPN), invites you to an unique, two-day workshop experience with Huy Nguyen, one of America's top documentary wedding photographer.

93732391.jpg

An accomplished photojournalist, Huy specializes in a distinctively authentic style of documentary wedding photography. Formerly a staff photographer with The Dallas Morning News (1998-2004), Huy now uses his extensive photojournalistic training and vision to capture the uniquely joyous moments of the wedding day. Recently named the 2005 WPJA Photographer Of The Year, Huy is also the founder of The Foundation Workshop.

Be inspired and get technical insight in Huy Nguyen's exciting work. You don't want to miss this opportunity!

Topics for the 2 day seminar includes Understanding the Photojournalism Approach, Cultivating Style, Calibrating Clients, Lighting Naturally and Artificially, Editing Ruthlessly and Evaluating Imagery, Critiquing Effectively and Balancing Business and Creativity among many other topics.

Huy's works can be viewed here

The seminar is limited to about 25 participants. It would also represent a great opportunity for participants to meet some of the top wedding photographers in Singapore and the region.

Date : 23-24 July 2008

Venue : The Grand Hyatt Singapore

Price: $1200 (Early Bird Discount price of $950 when registered before 30 April 2008)

For registration please contact Lightedpixels at info@lightedpixels.com

WOOHOO!!! Can't wait for him to be here!

Again guys, it would be a great workshop to attend to learn and network.

Local photographers like Kuang (39 East), Gabriel (Gabriel Mendes), Eadwine (Plush Photography), William Chua (William Chua), Yu Hsin (Tinydot) and myself will be attending the workshop.

Possible regional participants include Dina Lara and Andy Sarmiento (from the Philippines) and Robin Ng (fr Malaysia).

Do email me at info@lightedpixels.com to reserve your place.

Hi guys,

I am in Vegas for the WPPI and I just bumped into Dino Lara! He has confirmed his place for the workshop. Apparently, Huy's one of his favourite photographers!

Dino has also just beennamed the 2008 AGWPJA winner. I think thats fantastic news for Asia in general! He actually beat Jeff Ascough to it! www.agwpja.com

Another filipino photographer, Any Sarmianto, has also confirmed his place. This would represent a great opportunity for you to network and learn from these guys. It would really bring your photography and business to the next level.

Do email me at info@lightedpixels.com for more info. Cheers

Hi guys,

just a quick update. We now have approximately 15 particpants, including a number of non WPN members.

The cost might sound a little steep but it really is great value for money. A similar foundation class conducted by Huy usually goes for about US$1000+ and you would have to fly to the States to attend. Other courses by other similarly great photographers such as Joe Buissink, Jerry Ghionis or Yervant in US or Europe would set you back about $5000 - $6000 for course and travel expenses. So this really represents a great opportunity to attend a seminar by a world renown photographer at the convenience of having it here in Singapore.

Do email me at info@lightedpixels.com for more details or to book your place.

I'm sure this will be good. Learned a great deal from Jose Villa's workshop last year. Looks like we have a bigger party this year!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.