$2,500 to rent a 3-room flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friends are renting a 4 bed room flat at yew tee for 2.5k also
so not so hard to believe i think

The spin doctors are having a gala time this year. Thanks to them, they've inflated property prices by 50-75% in most areas. The higher and faster you rise, the harder you fall. Good luck.

And this one takes the cake - 2.5K rent for a 3 room apartment, thanks to some fantastic reporting.

Need a 1DmkIII. So renting my 4rm flat at Redhill for $2.5K for 3 mths :bsmilie:

my friends are renting a 4 bed room flat at yew tee for 2.5k also
so not so hard to believe i think

2.5k? Think of renting mine out. Stay at mum house, give her $500 n still got 2k extra. In a year time, can get a good body n lenses liao, haha! :bsmilie:

thats average? i know of a place near kebanggan mrt 3.8k less than 5 room...i think 3 or 4 nia

ok la... HDB 5room executive for rent, 3 bedrooms equipped with air cond. balcony. and big kitchen !

$3.5k++ with cable tv and wireless internet and washing machine !! :thumbsup:

level 2, near keep fit station, 5 mins drive to expressway, 4 mins walk to bus stop. 15mins bus ride to nearest mrt. 7mins walk to market.

surrounding good west side secondary school, primary school, and buses to NUS, SP.

child care centre nearby. friendly neighbours, and ample parking lots.

any takers ? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hahahahaa.....

2.5k? Think of renting mine out. Stay at mum house, give her $500 n still got 2k extra. In a year time, can get a good body n lenses liao, haha! :bsmilie:

You exercise, carry weights and you sure to have good body oso wat!!!! hehe

arent 3 room flats valuated at a few hundred? =X

hmm...... this is interesting......

Some more of the spin :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

*************quote ***********************

Earlier, Minister for National Development Mah Bow Tan had expressed his concern over reports of record property prices.

Mr Au agreed that the media had to be "very careful" with information supplied by third parties, "especially when there might be a vested interest".

The latest episode goes to show how the mainstream media and the blogosphere could complement each other in revealing "the truth", he added. "Working together in a more active media scene benefits everybody."

**************unquote**************************************

benefits who ? Everybody !!! Yeah :bsmilie:

Because a real estate agent is SUCH A RELIABLE source of info, really.

Don't think it's fair to expect reporters to check out every story which is fed to them; in many cases newspapers rely on international news agencies to feed them news, especially overseas as well - sometimes facts get twisted due to errors and all that, so like Wolfgang says it'd do well to take everything with a pinch of salt.

If something is too good, too bad to believe, perhaps not to believe.

For the bun thing, China has done some pretty amazing things before, I guess. If say, it was reported to happen in Singapore - you'd be sure people would be questioning the authencity of such a report, if you catch my drift.

Today Straits Times clarified that the 3-room flat is actually 2 x 3-room flat combined. Currently rented by a company.

Today Straits Times clarified that the 3-room flat is actually 2 x 3-room flat combined. Currently rented by a company.

It is no longer a 3-room flat but a 2 rooms + 2 halls flat.

not so high yet... estimated for 3 room is like S$1200.... but depends on area and the furnishings also....

S$3.5K ? might as well stay in hotels, gosh! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.