1st Wedding Photographers social nite 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellery

Jan 29, 2002
Visit site
This is the final count down in 6 days time we go live with the event. We are doing a special offer to make it "more affordable" to attend the full event - tickets for dinner now at $65. The exhbition and talks/demo part (from 1700 to 2000) is free.

Date 12 Sept 2009
Location: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Waterfront Ballroom.

We have from 1700pm, various photography related vendors will be showcasing their latest products. From 1730pm also, we're having three free pre-dinner talks organised.

1730pm to 1800pm - Malay Wedding Customs and Flow of Events (By Razin, Pixelwave
Productions)
1800pm to 1815pm - Studio Lighting (By Eng Howe, Montage Studios)
1815pm to 1845pm - Chinese Wedding Customs and Flow of Events (By Leonard, Leonard
Photography)

During the dinner section we will be hearing what our President Matthew Tan did to grow himself into award winning photographer that he is today. Also our version 2 website will be unveiled. Not to forget the goodies in the handbook being giving away only to the people attending the dinner - we have articles on how to go about producing a "WoW print", suppliers of various photo related services, locations for preweddings .... Last but not the least.... the lucky draw prizes - an Elinchrome studio flash set is the top prize.

A must-attend event for anyone in the trade or thinking of it! You got mail ...

May I ask if these free exhibition and talks/demo part is also in the ballroom? And how to register or just go there? Thx

"1730pm to 1800pm - Malay Wedding Customs and Flow of Events (By Razin, Pixelwave
Productions)
1815pm to 1845pm - Chinese Wedding Customs and Flow of Events (By Leonard, Leonard
Photography) "

Catohcat for the free predinner talks no need to register ...just go down check with the reception table for details. The talks will not be held in the ballroom, it will be outside. C U there.

May I ask if these free exhibition and talks/demo part is also in the ballroom? And how to register or just go there? Thx

"1730pm to 1800pm - Malay Wedding Customs and Flow of Events (By Razin, Pixelwave Productions)
1815pm to 1845pm - Chinese Wedding Customs and Flow of Events (By Leonard, Leonard Photography) "

It would be prudent to indicate your interests to attend,:thumbsup: its also good to gauge the responds from CS for future gatherings and events. :think:

1) Mildred Tan
2)
3)

Yes perhaps its good to have a feel for the numbers comming down, the space available can accomodate a certain number only. So registration would ensure a place.

Beeeeeep !!!!! Final call !!!!!

We are closing dinner ticket sales by 2pm Thu. For any last minute wanna go people - go to

just1book Pte Ltd

Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
11 Orchard Road,
B1-48, DhobyX
Singapore 238826
Tel: 6746 8765

register with Winson pay him the $65 in cash and give your name, company name (if have one), hp number and email to him so we can register you.

C U there *-)

Last edited:
Hi,

I am interested to join.
How do I register with Winson and pay him ht eS$65?
Did I get a ticket or something.

Thanks

fabianaino

Go to Just1book look for winson for the address see my earlier previous post. Register and pay- collect ticket on when you go down on the 12th. Dinner is at 8pm. Before dinner from 1700 to 1959 there are product displays, and 3 talks refer to thread for details.

Keep the ticket safe - there is a lucky draw that night - the top prize is a Elinchrome studio light set worth $2500 there are other prizes.

Cheers.

oh still need to go down to

just1book Pte Ltd
Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
11 Orchard Road,
B1-48, DhobyX
Singapore 238826

hahaha .. I to register before 2pm thu can skip ERP ...
thanks for the info anyway . =)

oh still need to go down to

just1book Pte Ltd
Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
11 Orchard Road,
B1-48, DhobyX
Singapore 238826

hahaha .. I to register before 2pm thu can skip ERP ...
thanks for the info anyway . =)

Before 12 noon, no ERP charge. Park at Plaza Singapura, 1st hour is free.:bigeyes:
Taking the MRT-NS line is the easiest, we're just 1 floor above the ticketing exit at B1-48.:thumbsup:

If you cannot make it before 2PM, just PM me and I'll reserve the place for you. A couple of seats left. This is going to be an interesting event with lots of players in the Wedding market. Great networking and sharing occassion. :thumbsup:

Hi Bro,

I am rushing for a client's meeting the whole day today.
I have just sent you the PM ...
Aiya ... should me the whole thing more client friendly mah ...

PS is not exactly a good location actually ... IMPO ...

Hi Bro,

I am rushing for a client's meeting the whole day today.
I have just sent you the PM ...
Aiya ... should me the whole thing more client friendly mah ...

PS is not exactly a good location actually ... IMPO ...

Good and convenient if you take MRT.:thumbsup:
The main reason that we volunteered for collection is to have you visit us, hopefully buy a book eventually.:bsmilie: (sounds desperate hor)

For those whom have called, PM, emailed for tickets, pls include Name, Business name, profession and contacts. Need to print name tags and be indentified with your profession (Photographer, Makeup Artist, etc). A great evening for networking. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.