1st Try at SFF... Pls Coment

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenx

Mar 27, 2004
Hi, pls comment constructively on my Virgin posting to help me learn! Thanks!

PICT0006w.jpg
[/IMG]

PICT0036w.jpg
[/IMG]

PICT0038w.jpg
[/IMG]

PICT0044w.jpg

All are taken at Esplanade bridge with 7Hi. :)

Sorry about Pic 3 as I just can't down size it even I tried. Pls bear with it... Thanks.

No one to help me improve? :dunno:

hi nicely composed shots but thought would b better if u could reduce the smoky effect...its kind of removing the sparkle out of the pic. did u use the black card method to shoot these shots or otherwise? what were ur settings etc. used? anyway, im a newbie only, jus my honest opinion and curiousity. thanks for sharing the pics! :)

A very decent effort, really. I like your choice of shutter speed. Composition, hmm..... looks good to me.

adrian26 said:
hi nicely composed shots but thought would b better if u could reduce the smoky effect...its kind of removing the sparkle out of the pic. did u use the black card method to shoot these shots or otherwise? what were ur settings etc. used? anyway, im a newbie only, jus my honest opinion and curiousity. thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Yeah, really appreciate your comments! I am a newbie as well climbing up the learning curve. Settings are F 9.5, S 3sec - 4sec, ISO 100. As for the smoke, I don't really know how to PS it away. You got any methods on that?

Thanks!

marcwang said:
A very decent effort, really. I like your choice of shutter speed. Composition, hmm..... looks good to me.

Yo... Thanks man. I took 40 over shots and only these 4 turn out rather presentable. Hope to improve further!

wenx said:
Yeah, really appreciate your comments! I am a newbie as well climbing up the learning curve. Settings are F 9.5, S 3sec - 4sec, ISO 100. As for the smoke, I don't really know how to PS it away. You got any methods on that?

Thanks!
Hi , there's another thread by willyfoo that might just be what you need :)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=87969

Status
Not open for further replies.