1st time to changi boardwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

zincgkh

Sep 9, 2005
Tampines
zincgkh.multiply.com
Went to changi boardwalk last friday..... 1st time there. Feel that it a beautiful place for scenery shoots..... :heart:

Any Comments??..... so that I can improve on my skills. thanks.

9.JPG

11.JPG

15.JPG

13.JPG

Hi, I think no.2 can be made a good picture if you can use a portrait orientation and focus on the moonlit sea with the sailboats. No sunset pix huh? Obscured by clouds ya? Nvm, you can try again since you stay quite near there :)

BTW, next time when you go there, if possible during low tide times in the late evening, you can go down to the rocks there in pic no.2 and take a long exposure shot of the kelong in the sea, with some twilight in the background, stunning effects ;)

Cheers..

i like #3 and #4
Pity the moon in #3 is hidden behind the clouds =P

Still, they are great pics! Keep it up :thumbsup:

Nice, the 2nd picture's horizon look slanted.

yeah #4 is really nice. but #2 looks abit blurry to me. good work. should find a better time to go lol

wong1979 said:
Hi, I think no.2 can be made a good picture if you can use a portrait orientation and focus on the moonlit sea with the sailboats. No sunset pix huh? Obscured by clouds ya? Nvm, you can try again since you stay quite near there :)

BTW, next time when you go there, if possible during low tide times in the late evening, you can go down to the rocks there in pic no.2 and take a long exposure shot of the kelong in the sea, with some twilight in the background, stunning effects ;)

Cheers..

Planning to take sunset shoot after seeing all the nice pics post on changi boardwalk... but that day too cloudy.....:(

Thanks for the comments..... will try it next time.

yaohui said:
i like #3 and #4
Pity the moon in #3 is hidden behind the clouds =P

Still, they are great pics! Keep it up :thumbsup:

Thanks...... I got a photo with the moon but no sure the moon is too bright?

3.JPG

how about straightening the horizon in photoshop or ensuring that your camera is straight with a spirit level?

zincgkh said:
Thanks...... I got a photo with the moon but no sure the moon is too bright?

3.JPG
This shot is okie.And like what Wei Jian mentioned,you shld straighten the horizon.A bit distracting...

Status
Not open for further replies.