1st time to changi boardwalk


Status
Not open for further replies.

zincgkh

New Member
Sep 9, 2005
54
0
0
Tampines
zincgkh.multiply.com
Went to changi boardwalk last friday..... 1st time there. Feel that it a beautiful place for scenery shoots..... :heart:

Any Comments??..... so that I can improve on my skills. thanks.







 

wong1979

New Member
Aug 16, 2005
543
0
0
Hi, I think no.2 can be made a good picture if you can use a portrait orientation and focus on the moonlit sea with the sailboats. No sunset pix huh? Obscured by clouds ya? Nvm, you can try again since you stay quite near there :)

BTW, next time when you go there, if possible during low tide times in the late evening, you can go down to the rocks there in pic no.2 and take a long exposure shot of the kelong in the sea, with some twilight in the background, stunning effects ;)

Cheers..
 

yaohui

New Member
Nov 27, 2005
115
0
0
i like #3 and #4
Pity the moon in #3 is hidden behind the clouds =P

Still, they are great pics! Keep it up :thumbsup:
 

travelocity

New Member
Dec 26, 2005
96
0
0
Nice, the 2nd picture's horizon look slanted.
 

Koelsch

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2006
1,454
0
0
The Land of the Teddy Bear
yeah #4 is really nice. but #2 looks abit blurry to me. good work. should find a better time to go lol
 

zincgkh

New Member
Sep 9, 2005
54
0
0
Tampines
zincgkh.multiply.com
wong1979 said:
Hi, I think no.2 can be made a good picture if you can use a portrait orientation and focus on the moonlit sea with the sailboats. No sunset pix huh? Obscured by clouds ya? Nvm, you can try again since you stay quite near there :)

BTW, next time when you go there, if possible during low tide times in the late evening, you can go down to the rocks there in pic no.2 and take a long exposure shot of the kelong in the sea, with some twilight in the background, stunning effects ;)

Cheers..


Planning to take sunset shoot after seeing all the nice pics post on changi boardwalk... but that day too cloudy.....:(

Thanks for the comments..... will try it next time.
 

zincgkh

New Member
Sep 9, 2005
54
0
0
Tampines
zincgkh.multiply.com
yaohui said:
i like #3 and #4
Pity the moon in #3 is hidden behind the clouds =P

Still, they are great pics! Keep it up :thumbsup:
Thanks...... I got a photo with the moon but no sure the moon is too bright?

 

chanwj91

New Member
Dec 31, 2005
14
0
0
Singapore
how about straightening the horizon in photoshop or ensuring that your camera is straight with a spirit level?
 

RtOaNn

New Member
Mar 3, 2004
343
0
0
Hougang
www.flickr.com
zincgkh said:
Thanks...... I got a photo with the moon but no sure the moon is too bright?

This shot is okie.And like what Wei Jian mentioned,you shld straighten the horizon.A bit distracting...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.