1st time taking fireworks... comments...pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo07

Aug 11, 2004
jojo07.multiply.com
Hi,

These are some of the photos I took for the 2nd fireworks.
Do give me comments.... I'm new... :embrass:
I'm using A80. (F8.0, 2 sec)

Thanks. ;p

fireworks-01.jpg

fireworks-04.jpg

fireworks-08.jpg

Like the first one with the stars. How did you do that? Is it still 2 sec exposure?

Hey there, like No.1 pic..very unique and cute.

Wow looks like alot of people are using the canon A80..and from several pics i saw so far, it seems a pretty gd camera considering its a compact digicam.

thanks for sharing ur pictures..keep snapping!

Nice A80 pics, but seen these pics somewhere ....

wahaha.... do we know each other ?? :)

Hi Josephine, welcome to Clubsnap forums! Good attempts there. I like the last pic, good composition and nice colours from the fireworks. Do shoot and post more. :)

Beautifully taken, i like it. I'm new here too, 2seconds is very slow, when i press trigger and the fireworks already gone. lol

Good effort....even for a 1st timer. Can tell your pics are cropped so work on your composition in the future...and yes, the horizon in the 3rd pic is slanted.

Do include your ISO settings as well (it's not just about shutter speed and aperture size).

it's not easy to shoot fireworks using compact cameras and considering the fact that canon are grouping the A series cam as BUDGET cameras,don't have a cable release,cripple by f-stop,more more more...

Can really tell the different between A70 and A80.quality in compact cams are fast catching up.As for ISO setting,it's always the lowest.dun need to care much.

mostly in my opinion the more important would be shutter speed,aperture and focusing.
Lastly welcome to clubsnap and do post more pics. ;)

Great shots.... I like the first two shots. Nicely exposed.

Well, I am using A80 too, hope can get some nice shot this coming sunday.

By the way, if you interested can join some of the A80 users going for the fireworks this coming sunday. Good luck.

Nicely done! :thumbsup: :D I like your first one... star filter?? The stars together with the angelic looking clouds/smoke below is a good juxtaposition...

I like all fireworks pictures so Im biased :p , I love the colours especially the third pic , all 3 are pretty good for a first time . nice attempt you can only get better with practise . :)

Hi all,

Thanks for all the value comments... I will try harder... :p

For all the pics, I did not use filters.... just A80...

Most likely I will be going for the last fireworks and try my best to get more pics....heeehee... :D

** Yap some ppl here I do know.... :bigeyes:

Thanks for all the support....

Here is 2 more.....for comments...
fireworks-10.jpg

fireworks-02.jpg

i like the second more , looks like 6*6. well taken. one last time to try take more tis sunday. by the way , how do u post yr pics here for people to see? is it free? i have got no idea how to do it, need some help, thanks.

GENO said:
i like the second more , looks like 6*6. well taken. one last time to try take more tis sunday. by the way , how do u post yr pics here for people to see? is it free? i have got no idea how to do it, need some help, thanks.

Hi,

I upload my pics to http://photobucket.com and use the hotlink provided.
eg.
I]

:sweatsm: Hope this helps....

Thanks. :angel:

thanks, i will try later , me computer stupid, need more time ha ha.

theres a group of us about 10 or more going to tis sunday to take the last fireworks, wanta join? but i thing theres gona be more , was fun last weekend with them, everyone have all sorts of ideas to try to take better pictures.

Leader is Chunger , he started it.
if u wanta join, can post in (i forgot ) which forum we are at!!! find out for u later if yr joining.

hey,
jojo07,

go to Photoshoots and Outing in the forum. then we in (Singapore fire festival finale shoot outing) got more than 10 now .

my big mistake again, leader is esoteric not chunger , must open my eyes wider not just to take photos lah.

hehehe this is mine ... 2nd time take firework pics .. hmm using olympus c750 manual mode with tripod at 2sec F forgot lolz =x

favfirework.jpg

Marcus said:
hehehe this is mine ... 2nd time take firework pics .. hmm using olympus c750 manual mode with tripod at 2sec F forgot lolz =x

favfirework.jpg

Nice but the smoke too thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.