1st Time dSLR owner!! (Virgin Post)

jasonlau83

Jan 29, 2011
Hi all..
I'm a 1st time owner of dslr cam and wish to learn more from all the pros here!
Currently using 60D (with the lowest range lens as planning to upgrade but don't have money to upgrade 1 shot when buying .. but.. cannot tahan want to take pic in the end die die take 18-55 lens)

Hope you all can guide me thru this long and never ending journey of photography learning!

the best lens is the one you have with you.

:D

happy shooting.

beware of poison :D

Yes, that's exactly right. There will be a lot of 'why's? (e.g Why can't i do this or Why is it doing that?) but keep plugging at it and your DSLR will reward you with many great pictures.

Welcome to CS. If any doubts you can seek clarification here. But don't forget to read through the articles and guides and sticky threads at top of Newbies Corner. Should keep you occupied for a while :)

Welcome:)

Welcome to CS. :)

Your kit lens 18-55 is a hidden L lens, it produce colorful sharp photo which is close to a L lens.

Happy shooting and a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year. :)

Welcome to CS. :)

Your kit lens 18-55 is a hidden L lens, it produce colorful sharp photo which is close to a L lens.

Happy shooting and a Happy Chinese Lunar New Year. :)

:think::think:well, somehow agreed on what u said. haha =D

Hi welcome! Do ask yourself if you're just a gadget chaser or you got your camera to learn photography skills. If the latter, your current equipments are already one of the latest, just keep shooting and improving your skills. The knowledge of gears upgrade will come naturally.

Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

enjoy and master using your kt lens first then upgrade only with what you intend to shoot!