1st sports - Frisbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Spent my Saturday shooting a frisbee competition. First time shooting sports, so any comments & tips to improve are welcomed. :)

DSC_6790A.jpg

DSC_7363A.jpg

DSC_7142A.jpg

DSC_7033A.jpg

DSC_7360A.jpg

DSC_7504A.jpg

DSC_7182A.jpg

DSC_7196A.jpg

DSC_7270A.jpg

DSC_6894A.jpg

18DSC_7043A.jpg

Very good. I like #2, #3, #5.

hmm.. cool!

Have tried shooting frisbee when friends are playing but cant seem to catch... mebbe cos was using my compact... now mebbe with dslr can.. hmm...

I like 3... was the guy like just in front of you?

For that matter, where were u standing during the competition?

drummercow said:
hmm.. cool!

Have tried shooting frisbee when friends are playing but cant seem to catch... mebbe cos was using my compact... now mebbe with dslr can.. hmm...

I like 3... was the guy like just in front of you?

For that matter, where were u standing during the competition?

for #3, yeah he was real close to me. lucky i could still focus n whack few shots before stepping back. :bsmilie: else ... dunno what'll happen. i was standing few feet away from the crowd. my 1st attempt shooting sports, and frisbee too. darn fast game, phew, came home with an aching arm (coz no monopod) but lucky i was using my sigma 70-300 which is light n compact.

Nice capture :thumbsup: ...may I know what setting did u use? With or w/o flash?

n77d said:
Nice capture :thumbsup: ...may I know what setting did u use? With or w/o flash?

used aperture priority mode, f4 to f5.6. ISO 600 to 800. was a pretty cloudy/gloomy day. WB set to cloudy.

no, i did not use a flash.

renegade said:
for #3, yeah he was real close to me. lucky i could still focus n whack few shots before stepping back. :bsmilie: else ... dunno what'll happen. i was standing few feet away from the crowd. my 1st attempt shooting sports, and frisbee too. darn fast game, phew, came home with an aching arm (coz no monopod) but lucky i was using my sigma 70-300 which is light n compact.
Haha... how do you think I feel like with my camera & lens shooting from 8:30am to 10:30pm, running up and down the field :)

willyfoo said:
Haha... how do you think I feel like with my camera & lens shooting from 8:30am to 10:30pm, running up and down the field :)

:bsmilie:yeah, i think i know the 'pain' ... hey but in return u get lots of good pics mah :bsmilie: ... wahahha ... for me, at least i could just 'park' somewhere when i am tired ... :bsmilie:

Doesn't end here... still have 2 more weekends I've to cover for them... (Sat & Sun) * 2... better go buy some sunblock..

willyfoo said:
Doesn't end here... still have 2 more weekends I've to cover for them... (Sat & Sun) * 2... better go buy some sunblock..

oooh wow! great! 2 more weekends huh? buy more sunblock & rest more man. hehe. same place again?

nice series :) ... great sense of timing in capturing the shots ... think there's room for improvement on framing - e.g. #2, would leaving some room on the right convey a sense of movement better? - a thought :)

definitely a commendable first try

Very nice series for a first timer. :thumbsup:

no:3

i like , just llike the expressions man .

Status
Not open for further replies.