1st Singapore National Cheerleading Championships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm location? Official website says it is at Choa Chu Kang Community Club.

http://www.cheerleading.org.sg/cas/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=64

Isn't easier for you to check? Why not you check with the kr steppers or call the association since the information is already provided to you?

Beside, I'm juz posting the information i got from my friend.

Isn't easier for you to check? Why not you check with the kr steppers or call the association since the information is already provided to you?

Beside, I'm juz posting the information i got from my friend.

Thanks. You going down? I might head down after morning sunrise shoot.

hey guys... the event is CONFIRMED. will be held at EXPO! cheers! :)

hey guys... the event is CONFIRMED. will be held at EXPO! cheers! :)

Bro. Thanks for confirming.
I wun be going down as I'm not really interested.
It's for ppl who passion on cheerleading.
Or passion for xiao mei mei. haha..

Hi ClubSnap photographers :)

As according to the thread, there would be a cheerleading competition this saturday at EXPO organized by the Federation of Cheerleading of Singapore.
Click here for details/

We would like to invite everyone interested in photography to go down and take a look if you have time because cheerleading because it will be a grand event with even Minister Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports.

There would be lots of opportunities for great photo shoots, including high flying stunts and pyramids, vibrant uniforms and colours and great smiles from hunks and babes from different cheerleading teams, such as the 4 times champion NTU ACES who also represented Singapore in Thailand and Japan overseas competition.

Do join us at the event if you are interested. See you there!

Last edited:
The thing is shoot from where?

If only from the makeshift stands...with the expo indoor lighting...will definitely need serious lenses as i expect flash to be out of the question.

600mm (or 300mm if can get close) may be just nice for the primary school division.

Last edited:

If only from the makeshift stands...with the expo indoor lighting...will definitely need serious lenses as i expect flash to be out of the question.

600mm (or 300mm if can get close) may be just nice for the primary school division.

Yes bro. Even if not stated, for their safety concern, please do not use flash.
You dun wish something big happen bah.

600mm :sweat:

Canon-EF-1200mm-01.jpg

Why not this? :bsmilie:

upclose and personal on this lens here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/newsLetter/Canon-EF-1200mm.jsp

anyways what time does it start on the link provided the info is not there.. Or i just miss it? :p

anyways what time does it start on the link provided the info is not there.. Or i just miss it? :p

It's on the first post. Can go down after sunrise shoot and breakfast :bsmilie:

hahaha.. hmm but my lens is 70mm only max hahaha too short i guess hehehe..

Yes bro. Even if not stated, for their safety concern, please do not use flash.
You dun wish something big happen bah.
Just let you know...Expo lights like awkward one. Have done many IT Fairs there and sometimes the light is strong and sometimes just sufficient. If you can, request the lights at peak power.

also while it may be irritating, best is to have an automated "No use of flash" in all 4 main languages before each round or possibly at regular intervals or if there is central monitor to flash the words big big.

can go together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.