1st Singapore National Cheerleading Championships 2010 Outing

tabako

Nov 25, 2005
Hi guys, I'm interested in going to the competition tomorrow to test my extender. Anybody interested in going?

I know its last minute but I only just knew today. But its not meant to be a big outing anyway. i want to go and thought that maybe some Pentaxians would like to go as well.

It starts at 11:30am and its at Singapore Expo Hall 2.

http://fcs.sg/2010/03/08/this-is-a-test-post/

Nobody free to go tomorrow?

Interesting event but need to work,cannot make it.

tabako bro you enjoy shooting.;)

Interesting event but need to work,cannot make it.

tabako bro you enjoy shooting.;)
:( Saturday still have to work? U must be earning big money.

img8507.jpg

I came back already. This guy so pitiful. I think he got forced to join cheerleading.

img8648.jpg

Got exhibition by Japanese Cheer team as well. They are very good, easily better than the champion.

wow why are the thighs spotted.....

During my NS time, I ever got conned by one of my corporal to join in a cheering team. The Prize of 3 days-off is very tempting. Very angry when I knew I had to carry the Paramedics here and there, Pyramid,jumping...sighed. But we won 1st prize and I extort $250 NTUC Voucher and 5 Days-Off instead of 3 days from Them. Lol. Thats the first and the last!

Those spotted thighs means they worked very hard. :p

Bruise mark lah. Its the National Championship leh. I think they practised non-stop.

These 2 are the joint Champions. Got 2 champions, maybe the judge lazy, or they give equal amount of kopi, or they both equally good. But I thought the Ulu Pandan Wildcards were better and the NTU Aces Blue team good also but not as good.

img8199h.jpg

img8233v.jpg

tabako, what lens did you use for those shots?

img8507.jpg

I came back already. This guy so pitiful. I think he got forced to join cheerleading.

haha the two gals also looks pitiful leh. Cos the shot is like very unglam. Legs open with all the strange marks on the legs captured

I pity the guy who have to tahan their weight. Its not easy to do this. I got swollen arms coz of this at that time. One time I cannot tahan the two paramedics, I nearly about to fall then my fren put his thigh under me to hold me also. Total he hold 3 people. Lol.