1st Singapore National Cheerleading Championships 2010 Outing

Mods, this thread should be moved out of Pentax Equipment Discussions as there is nothing remotely related to anything Pentax nor were the images taken with a Pentax camera.

I pity the guy who have to tahan their weight. Its not easy to do this. I got swollen arms coz of this at that time. One time I cannot tahan the two paramedics, I nearly about to fall then my fren put his thigh under me to hold me also. Total he hold 3 people. Lol.
Then what about these Japanese Gals? They are an all gals team but they can do everything the guys can do and did it even better.

img8598k.jpg

Hi Fengwei,

I started this thread with the intention of trying to get together photography loving people to go shoot something interesting together. The whole idea was to share the art, skill and love of photography. Never had the intention of brand segregation, separate camps etc.

So if this is inappropriate, please lock this thread.

Thank you.

Hi Fengwei,

I started this thread with the intention of trying to get together photography loving people to go shoot something interesting together. The whole idea was to share the art, skill and love of photography. Never had the intention of brand segregation, separate camps etc.

So if this is inappropriate, please lock this thread.

Thank you.

Sometimes we need to have some fun photos like these here. But probably we should stop here? If you wanna share more of the competition photos, there is a dedicated forum for that :)

Thanks for your support and understanding. Really nice and fun photos btw. :thumbsup:

Sometimes we need to have some fun photos like these here. But probably we should stop here? If you wanna share more of the competition photos, there is a dedicated forum for that :)

Thanks for your support and understanding. Really nice and fun photos btw. :thumbsup:
Sure I understand. Actually my idea wasn't to share photo. Wanted to ask some guys to go shoot together. But nobody was free, so I posted only a few shots to share the experience.