Nov 2, 2004
All Comments well come. :D

F4.0
1/60
30' Bounce Suntax 328dtz
ISO 80

P1060081.jpg

garang...u last time in the SOF?

You member of anti-terrorist strike force or Al-Qaeda? Whichever way, identifying you will be difficult because you only showed one of your eyes. Are you sure that was you? :bsmilie:

koolkat said:
You member of anti-terrorist strike force or Al-Qaeda? Whichever way, identifying you will be difficult because you only showed one of your eyes. Are you sure that was you? :bsmilie:

Yes. thats me alright. I have a shot without the mask and hood. Still pondering should i post it or not. ;p

anyway the background looks overexposed to me. am i right?

rubberduckie_sg said:
Yes. thats me alright. I have a shot without the mask and hood. Still pondering should i post it or not. ;p

anyway the background looks overexposed to me. am i right?

Can't comment on the background 'cos dunno how it looks like without the flash. But we are really impressed with your props or are they your working attire? :bsmilie:

koolkat said:
Can't comment on the background 'cos dunno how it looks like without the flash. But we are really impressed with your props or are they your working attire? :bsmilie:

Lets keep it a mystery shell we? :bsmilie: that gun my holding is a toy From Tomy.

The rest are real.

rubberduckie_sg said:
Lets keep it a mystery shell we? :bsmilie: that gun my holding is a toy From Tomy.

The rest are real.

Ok, got the hint. Just noticed something about the background - there's a white patch which is quite obvious in the centre... is the paint peeling or what?

Oh.. theres a crack and i plaster it with white cement. :bsmilie:

Ok, the photo looks alright. The almost white background makes your dark figure stand out. Pic can be put to good use as a poster of ISD's anti-terrorist campaign. If you can put in some special effects like some fire, smoke or gunshot fire then would be even more realistic. BTW, the vest you have on - what's it called? Looks like can oso be put to good use as a camera accessories vest. :bsmilie:

koolkat said:
Ok, the photo looks alright. The almost white background makes your dark figure stand out. Pic can be put to good use as a poster of ISD's anti-terrorist campaign. If you can put in some special effects like some fire, smoke or gunshot fire then would be even more realistic. BTW, the vest you have on - what's it called? Looks like can oso be put to good use as a camera accessories vest. :bsmilie:

Its a SAS Tactical Vest Deluxe Modular Version. haha i can sure hold loads of spare battries!! :bsmilie:

btw Any links to the ISD's anti-terrorist campaign.

rubberduckie_sg said:
Its a SAS Tactical Vest Deluxe Modular Version. haha i can sure hold loads of spare battries!! :bsmilie:

btw Any links to the ISD's anti-terrorist campaign.

Oic, but the vest really looks like those worn by the pro shutterbugs leh, except those are usually in beige, hehe. Ok, if you are serious, you can offer your services to our men-in-blue via this link:

http://www.mha.gov.sg/isd/ct.htm#terrorism

Hey friend, some comments, no offense ok?
-why not shoot in the dark? you know, the association with lethal power, surprise, etc?

-And it would be good to cover forearm all the way

-point the weapon at the camera

-use a more 'metallic' SAS logo, instead of the cartoony one here.

-an interesting attempt at special forces portraiture

By the way, are you a cosplay fan?

G.P. LI said:
Hey friend, some comments, no offense ok?
-why not shoot in the dark? you know, the association with lethal power, surprise, etc?

-And it would be good to cover forearm all the way

-point the weapon at the camera

-use a more 'metallic' SAS logo, instead of the cartoony one here.

-an interesting attempt at special forces portraiture

By the way, are you a cosplay fan?

Cool! thx! thats what i needed. its juz the begining of photography for me.
will try to improve on those points stated.

The suit doesnt fit me anymore. thats y couldnt cover all the way.

nope. not a cosplay fan.

rubberduckie_sg said:
Cool! thx! thats what i needed. its juz the begining of photography for me.
will try to improve on those points stated.

The suit doesnt fit me anymore. thats y couldnt cover all the way.

nope. not a cosplay fan.

You happen to have the same nick as a friend's email address... Do you hapen to stay in the west side of sg?

Osama sidekick? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.