1st PLUG (Panasonic Lumix User Group) Outing on 25th October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone, due to some changes in my schedule, the 1st PLUG outing will be on 25th October, a Sunday. Details are as below:

Date: 25th October 2009

Time: 8.00am

Theme: Anything goes!

Shooting Place: Little India, Race Course Road/Tessensohn Road Shop Houses

Meeting Place: Farrer Park MRT station

What To Bring: Yourself and a Panasonic camera

Contact Person: aaron80

We will starting shooting from 8am then proceed to City Square Mall for lunch and chitchat around 12pm.

Please add yourself to the list below if you can go. Hope more Lumix users here can join in and make this 1st PLUG after a long time a success!:)

Confirmed Attendees
1. aaron80

I would like to join but oct just cant spare any time, hope u guys can hold one in Dec. Have fun

Hi everyone, due to some changes in my schedule, the 1st PLUG outing will be on 25th October, a Sunday. Details are as below:

Date: 25th October 2009

Time: 8.00am

Theme: Anything goes!

Shooting Place: Little India, Race Course Road/Tessensohn Road Shop Houses

Meeting Place: Farrer Park MRT station

What To Bring: Yourself and a Panasonic camera

Contact Person: aaron80

We will starting shooting from 8am then proceed to City Square Mall for lunch and chitchat around 12pm.

Please add yourself to the list below if you can go. Hope more Lumix users here can join in and make this 1st PLUG after a long time a success!

Confirmed Attendees
1. aaron80
2. nicholaslsa

Confirmed Attendees
1. aaron80
2. nicholaslsa
3. crystal85

We have 3 confirmed attendees now, hope more can join..:) Come on, there shouldn't be so little Lumix users here right? I see so many new Lumix users recently especially LX3.

Sunday church service..cannot escape!

I already have a photoshoot on that same day and same time at Chinatown. :(

Confirmed Attendees
1. aaron80
2. nicholaslsa
3. crystal85
4. siasg

Confirmed Attendees
1. aaron80
2. nicholaslsa
3. crystal85
4. siasg
5. doranlum

got church service..sorry..

aaron, did you get my PM?

Hi Aaron,

With 5 confirm the PLUG outing still on?

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply as I was very busy with work the whole of last week. Due to last minute work adjustments, I can't make it for the outing tomorrow as I have to work. Do you guys want to carry on without me or postpone the outing? Really sorry about it..:(

No problem. Let's see if others still want to carry on. I will go for the outings

So is anyone else going for outings?

If this is the case, then I'll skip too. Wedding dinner lasted till late last night, going to sleep more. Hope the others will see this before they go to ferrer park MRT....

since its over lao, will there be anymore of such outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.