1st May 2006 - Singapore Botanic Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplicity_

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
Hi guys,
this is not an official sort of outing but im thinking of heading to SBG in the morning on monday, seeing i've not been there in 1year (& counting :sweat: ). So if anyone wants to join me, you'd be most welcome.

Details
Date: 1st May 06, Monday
Time: 8am? (was told the later timing wld be too late.. haha)
Venue: SBG - i'd suppose i'll alight at the busstop infront of Gleneagles Hosp and walk so there could be a meeting point.
Theme: Anything lah. I'll be getting some flower shots i guess. hahaha. I will probably go to the Orchid garden (paid entrance - if its still around) as well.

Contact info
Samantha; 9028-7638 :p

even if no one goes, i'll still be going. hahaha.

eh forgot to add, please add ur name/nick if u sms me.. lol

PnS welcome??
hahaha...

Orchid Garden per entry is now $5 IIRC :D

Again.. too bad I am in msia..;p

hello all! thanks for the response.. :D

List going:
1. me
2. t******
3. a****** (tbc)

simplicity_ said:
of course lah! hahahaha...

Hahah. Thanks for the offer, but I think better not lah. I feel really inferior looking at all the bulky gear and big bags you guys carry. It seriously scares the **** out of me. :confused:

psyber85 said:
Hahah. Thanks for the offer, but I think better not lah. I feel really inferior looking at all the bulky gear and big bags you guys carry. It seriously scares the **** out of me. :confused:

You mean you compare yourself with others - as if your camera equates to your length (shooting or o'wise)? Don't be a ninny - come and join us, if only for the company!

psyber85 said:

nothing for you to scare. what matters is the person behind the lens. equipment is just a tool to help you. if someone laughs at you, laugh back at him/her lor.

psyber85 said:
heh yeah i agree with the 2 above posts! come and join us!!! hello, i started off with a PnS and went to SBG with a whole gang of huge cams... still shoot wat...

psyber85 said:

Its definately not the equipment alone that determine quality, I was with pns for god knows how long. Hey ur not alone :) and pns doesnt any lesser :thumbsup:

Sam ... wish u an eventful day with the folks, unfortunately I need to do the "Cheng Ming" thingy on that morning

Leinaj said:
Its definately not the equipment alone that determine quality, I was with pns for god knows how long. Hey ur not alone :) and pns doesnt any lesser :thumbsup:

Sam ... wish u an eventful day with the folks, unfortunately I need to do the "Cheng Ming" thingy on that morning
thanks janiel!! eh meet up soon ah.. wahahahaha.. :D

just info to all. im a lousy/shui bian organiser cuz i dont know who's confirmed except for 1 or 2. hahaha. in any case,

I'll be at the busstop infront of Gleneagles hospital (click here for map - roughly where the star is) at 8.15am. Anyone who wishes to come later, you may do so but not so late until cant shoot anything lah. :sweat: Just give me a buzz (90287638) and we'll arrange from there.

Cheers and see some of you tml. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.