1st foto shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
:lovegrin: foto taken with 2.1mp oritz digicam..... all comment are welcome :embrass:
detail

zerofour said:
:lovegrin: foto taken with 2.1mp oritz digicam..... all comment are welcome :embrass:
detail

not bad. niec work~

zerofour said:
detail

2.1mp O'Rite digicam? Hey! I think I got the same camera too!! :D

The picture's quite nice. But somehow, the reflection off the window of the opposite HDB flats is a little bit distracting.

The_Cheat said:
2.1mp O'Rite digicam? Hey! I think I got the same camera too!! :D

The picture's quite nice. But somehow, the reflection off the window of the opposite HDB flats is a little bit distracting.

hmm... don't really know how to take a good shot just take this for fun hahaha this cam is good when close up but shooting far is ermm..... somehow the pic dun turn out well... :dunno:
i just bought a canon A80 hope i can get better shot with my new baby :lovegrin:

zerofour said:
hmm... don't really know how to take a good shot just take this for fun hahaha this cam is good when close up but shooting far is ermm..... somehow the pic dun turn out well... :dunno:
i just bought a canon A80 hope i can get better shot with my new baby :lovegrin:

how much is the A80?? i planning to get the A70 only.. cos no money.. :(

zerofour said:

Haha~! I agree that the O'Rite is kinda shitty when taking those subject-not-close shots. It's a lousy close-up camera too!! :)

Well, I think A80 is much much much much much better than the O'Rite camera! It's bulkier though! :D

Happy shooting!!

hmmm... $600 can get A80 liao ley... Think one of my superior got it couple weeks ago at slightly less than $600, camera only. Just top up a couple $10s for a memory card, or look for a 2nd-hand / loan one and you're all armed~

bsplenden said:
how much is the A80?? i planning to get the A70 only.. cos no money.. :(
i got it for SGD$699 at IT SHOW '04 great deal :D
A70 is only 3.2mp for my advise get an A80 which can least you a life or maybe long as you don't get bored so early coz currently there is 8+mp oready so the smaller pixel will get outdated later on if there is much more higher pixel stuff coming on to the planet :sweatsm:

Flare said:
hmmm... $600 can get A80 liao ley... Think one of my superior got it couple weeks ago at slightly less than $600, camera only. Just top up a couple $10s for a memory card, or look for a 2nd-hand / loan one and you're all armed~
A80 is $699, with $600 budget, can only get a A70 for $599

:think: hmm.... true~

Ice said:
A80 is $699, with $600 budget, can only get a A70 for $599
A80 is $610 w/GST with free soft case, 128 mb CF card and LCD protector.

Go buy from MS color. :D Say Kelvin intro one. LOL

:dunno: hmm... now the topic had changed?? :sweat:
seems like someone don't me face :eek:

what's the photo about? :think:

juste_millieu said:
what's the photo about? :think:
about nutting but my 1st newbie foto lor cannt u read?? :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.