1st ever photo shoot for Drusilla from Sony Alpha girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
Hello everybody,
it's me again... ha ha... This time round I'm gonna organise photo shoot for Drusilla (the sony Alpha girl @ the SAFRA ... )

This is the photo of the pretty babe:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
051.jpg

Date of shoot :17/12/06(Sunday)

Time of shoot : 0900hrs to 1200hrs or 1600hrs to 1900hrs ( depends on the model)

Theme of shoot : gown or dress

Cost of Shoot : $50

Location : TBA(I will only PM those under confirm list.And to be place under confirmed list,one have to pay up 2weeks before the shoot to avoid any last min back out.No refund will be entertained if one chose to cancel shoot by himself..)

So whoever interested,pls PM me ASAP ok...

(Maximum 5 person) As usual I will be in the shoot also;p haha... My 1st time shooting her,hence gonna join in also...:bsmilie:

1.Me

Pro...so fast u arrange model shoot liao:sweat:

Power lah... so fast get her liao... :bsmilie:

Hello everybody,
it's me again... ha ha... This time round I'm gonna organise photo shoot for Drusilla (the sony Alpha girl @ the SAFRA ... )

This is the photo of the pretty babe:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
051.jpg

Date of shoot :17/12/06(Sunday)

Time of shoot : 0900hrs to 1200hrs or 1600hrs to 1900hrs ( depends on the model)

Theme of shoot : gown or dress

Cost of Shoot : $50

Location : TBA(I will only PM those under confirm list.And to be place under confirmed list,one have to pay up 2weeks before the shoot to avoid any last min back out.No refund will be entertained if one chose to cancel shoot by himself..)

So whoever interested,pls PM me ASAP ok...

(Maximum 5 person) As usual I will be in the shoot also;p haha... My 1st time shooting her,hence gonna join in also...:bsmilie:

1.Me
2.Mike

saw her in real person at Safra Mt Faber... very very beauitful lady. :cool:

Hmmm:think: ....Beautiful Lady!......Sorry Bro, can't join for this shoot.....Me helping an event at Tampines. Cheers! :)

Of course beautiful lah.. If not,a.........;p haha... Cos my cup of tea gonna be up to a certain standard,if else...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.