1hr or 2hr charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron

Jan 11, 2008
Just got a flash and in the market for rechargeable batteries. Im going for eneloop and Powerex but cant decide on which charger?

Should I get the slower charging 2hr one (batteries supposedly last longer)
or the 1hr charger?

I won't be getting the 15 min chargers cos they supposedly shorten the lifespan of the batteries.

Any help greatly appreciated!

get a charger has slow and fast charge. using fast charge only when necessary

anyway, charger is very important, far more important then the batteries, batteries has to be replace after some time, but charger can last you very long.

I would recommend get a maha charger if you can afford, one of the best charger available.

get a charger has slow and fast charge. using fast charge only when necessary

anyway, charger is very important, far more important then the batteries, batteries has to be replace after some time, but charger can last you very long.

I would recommend get a maha charger if you can afford, one of the best charger available.

I'll second this reccomendation.... :)

The fast chargers can generate lots of heat and shorten the lifespan of the battery. Sometimes so hot i cannot even hold them without letting them cool first
I use it once in a while when i am travelling, but at home i let the batteries sit in a slow discharge / charge cycle for a day

Ryan

I also say get a good charger. It's an investment.

I using MAHA MH-C801D 8-cell AA/AAA charger. Since 2006. Fast, slow and refresh options. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.