1DX Mark II specification

Page not found :(

[video=youtube;I6JXCsVipcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6JXCsVipcA[/video]

[video=youtube;V3U4XBqfCPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3U4XBqfCPk[/video]

Price of used 1Dx mark 1 will drop significantly.

$3000 or less. Just like Nikon D3s which is now selling below $3000 after the launched of D4 and D4s.

No wonder suddenly so many 1Dx on sale now.

Rushing out to place my pre-order for the 1DX2!!!

$3000 or less. Just like Nikon D3s which is now selling below $3000 after the launched of D4 and D4s.

LOL...u are a laughing stock..
If u have 1Dx sell me below $3k and i will buy.
It is obvious what is your intention.LOL BIG BIG.

Used 1DX under $3000 after markii launch ?
Zhun bo ?
Joke....

Im not complaining though ;) in fact I hear used 1dx maybe same price as my nex 6.

Obviously you are jumping to a fast conclusion. Did I say immediately? I used Nikon as an example. It will take a couple of months for the price to drop. Is Nikon D3s selling under $2,500 now even before the launched of D5?

You must be a owner of 1Dx otherwise why should you worry about price dropping to $3,000?

Anyway, someone is selling a mint condition 1Dx for $4,500 now. I believe that he wanted to clear it fast before the mark 2 hits the stores which will cause the second hand price to drop.

Used 1DX under $3000 after markii launch ?
Zhun bo ?
Joke....

If you are not in the hurry, just wait for 1 year and you should be able to get it under $4k or lesser.

Obviously you are jumping to a fast conclusion. Did I say immediately? I used Nikon as an example. It will take a couple of months for the price to drop. Is Nikon D3s selling under $2,500 now even before the launched of D5?

You must be a owner of 1Dx otherwise why should you worry about price dropping to $3,000?

Anyway, someone is selling a mint condition 1Dx for $4,500 now. I believe that he wanted to clear it fast before the mark 2 hits the stores which will cause the second hand price to drop.

1Dx2 will drop to below $2k when 1Dx3 is launched here..not so fast...just wait
slowly...BIG LOL!!
Sorry iam not worrying about what u said because it is just your own predictions to make yourself happy..hahaha!!

Last edited:
1Dx2 will drop to below $2k when 1Dx3 is launched here..not so fast...just wait
slowly...BIG LOL!!
Sorry iam not worrying about what u said because it is just your own predictions to make yourself happy..hahaha!!

Yes, I am happy when price dropped. On the other hand, you don't seem to be very happy when price drops.

By the time 1Dx mark 3 comes out, 1Dx classic will be like 10 years old model. You don't believe it to drop below $2k by then? It's alright. That's your dream, perception, view, whatever you called it, I have no comment. But I do not share your view, etc, and that's my problem. Don't need to be a laughing stock yourself.

Anyway, let not OT anymore. Focus on the TS's topic. For those with deep pocket, go for the mark 2 while those on budget and don't need the latest and best gear, you can wait patiently to get the classic model for under $4k.