1D MarkII at TCW window

Status
Not open for further replies.
iz_k said:
I saw a 1D MarkII at TCW today, is it a 2nd hand one?
The box doesn't seem new, the body does.
Anyone knows what's the price?

yes its a brand new one but for the price i'm not so sure but i think i heard its $7???/-

Why don't you pop in and ask nick or andrew what the price is? can't be that hard can it?

Talk to Nic from tcw yesterday..... The camera has been reserved (sold)

I wonder who'd want to buy a used one at that price considering that fresh stocks of new ones have just arrived in town. Got at least 3 calls from dealers asking whether I want to buy.

This used one is tried and tested :)

Terence said:
I wonder who'd want to buy a used one at that price considering that fresh stocks of new ones have just arrived in town. Got at least 3 calls from dealers asking whether I want to buy.

how much is a new one these days?

Should be in the region of S$75XX.. I think...

But I've heard of folks with lobang getting them for S$72XX...

My quotes have ranged from $7000 - $7800 and usually the ones quoting $7500 and higher have managed to deliver the goods.

The money's worth what you get. Just using it for less than a week all other cams pale in comparison. I love the facilities in my 1DMKII.

if i can get lots more jobs.... then i may buy it and go full time in photography...

so I wonder how much the one on the window is? 7000? if 6500 i get.. heh..

anyway see how this year's bonus is like 8)))))

loupgarou said:
so I wonder how much the one on the window is? 7000? if 6500 i get.. heh..

anyway see how this year's bonus is like 8)))))

Well...you certainly won't regret the 1D MK II. I didn't.

But still, I've placed order for the 20D to try it out. Seems a lot lighter to carry around.

Cheers,

benny said:
Well...you certainly won't regret the 1D MK II. I didn't.

But still, I've placed order for the 20D to try it out. Seems a lot lighter to carry around.

Cheers,

The stores are taking orders for the 20D already? How much Benny?

Status
Not open for further replies.