19th or 22nd? Pls decide here.

Which day should we hold the sharing session?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
Regarding the sharing session on the 22nd May, it looks like many like me cannot make it. So I am just wondering if we should move it to the 19th May instead? Please take a poll here and we will decide.

This is the sharing session (kopi session) thread.

Your vote decides.

Don't matter to me, I'm available on both dates.

Looks like it is either 19th May or either days for the folks.

Gonna let this sit for a while before deciding if the dates remain or change.

I will update you guys about my availability as well. Cheers.

19th is a good date, but 22nd I can also make it. :cool:

Dylan,

sorry that the date is bad for you, we are on the opposite. I have to be away on the 22nd.

But, this is neither the last of the gathering. Will make a note to pass you the PPT files when we meet up the next time so that you can get up to speed. Just bring a USB Thumb Drive or something ok?

Leejay,

Good to know you are coming.

Cheers all.

Exam marking should be done by 16th May... should be ok for either dates too... will get agenda going n email to you...

Exam marking should be done by 16th May... should be ok for either dates too... will get agenda going n email to you...

:sweat: Errr... yes boss.... err secretary general...

(gee... no kidding everyone... we really have someone to watch over the SU in this place!)

Don't you love those folks who clicked for the sake of clicking?

Dylan,

sorry that the date is bad for you, we are on the opposite. I have to be away on the 22nd.

But, this is neither the last of the gathering. Will make a note to pass you the PPT files when we meet up the next time so that you can get up to speed. Just bring a USB Thumb Drive or something ok?

Leejay,

Good to know you are coming.

Cheers all.

Another time perhaps.
By the time you guys have it on the 19th.. I'll be away on some island where beer is duty free.. nice cool sea breeze...with coconut trees.. good seafood Thinking of you guys..
wahahaha..

Another time perhaps.
By the time you guys have it on the 19th.. I'll be away on some island where beer is duty free.. nice cool sea breeze...with coconut trees.. good seafood Thinking of you guys..
wahahaha..

Hope a coconut "kok" your head... :bsmilie:

Anything,... say in July or Aug? Any cheap hotel I can put up for a night? Preferably near an MRT station?

Anything,... say in July or Aug? Any cheap hotel I can put up for a night? Preferably near an MRT station?

There will be, definitely. Will keep you posted. As for cheap accommodation, I will let you know. I have a couple of corporate accounts that I can use to help you book.

Would it be too ridiculous to ask for accommodation below S$50 a night in S'pore? As long as it's clean, safe and with WiFi access...and no knocks on the door at nights.

Would it be too ridiculous to ask for accommodation below S$50 a night in S'pore? As long as it's clean, safe and with WiFi access...and no knocks on the door at nights.

That might be a little difficult actually. I will check and PM you the rates when the July/Aug sessions draws near. Then again, it is lull season so we never know.

Just need a place to sleep after the session. So most likely the first or second bus out of S'pore the next morning. But a weekend is required ie in on Sat morning and out on Sunday..by noon or earlier. If it's as low as that, then maybe 2 nights. I come in on Friday evening then out on Sunday.

Just need a place to sleep after the session. So most likely the first or second bus out of S'pore the next morning. But a weekend is required ie in on Sat morning and out on Sunday..by noon or earlier. If it's as low as that, then maybe 2 nights. I come in on Friday evening then out on Sunday.

Will make a note of that. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.