19th June Tues - She's back! {STUDIO LINGERIE SHOOT}

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominant

Dec 13, 2006
Choa Chu Kang
Madeleine....

Most of you probably heard of her before, or shoot her before. Miss a chance previously to shoot her? No worries, she's back for a new sizzling hot shoot, just exclusively for 9 photographers. :)

Shoot details

Who: Madeleine
When: 19th June, Tuesday, 7-10pm
Where: Indoor Studio
Damage: $75 ($65 for regulars)
Ratio: 3:1
No. of outfits: 3 sets of sexy lingerie

How the shoot is carried out:

Model will be wearing a different outfit for each hour. Photogs will shoot in small groups of 3, changing over at 20 minutes intervals, so that every photog will get to shoot every outfit.

Groups that are waiting for their turns can shoot in the background, but without flash so as not to trigger the studio strobes and disrupt the main group shooting. Alternatively you can sit around and chit chat or go downstairs coffeeshop for a drink. :)

For those who have not seen her before, here's Madaleine

555717387_6b0d55dbbe_o.jpg

555713935_9122653ac5_o.jpg

Shoot is just 4 days away! Hurry up and book a slot now to avoid disappointment.

PM or email me your name and number to book a slot now. My email is skmg78@gmail.com
:)

Hurry!

6 slots reserved! Just 3 more left, hurry up and PM me asap to book a slot! =)

8 slots reserved! Just 1 more left, hurry up and PM me asap to book a slot! =)

ALL slots taken! Pm or email me if you wish to be included in mailing list. :)

Thank you for the support. =)

Payment details have been sent via SMS to all the photographers who have reserved a slot. Please try to make payment by tonight to confirm your attendance. Do inform me after you have paid so that i can confirm the payment and send you studio location asap. :)

There is still 1 last slot available! Please PM/email me asap if you are interested, thanks!

There is still 1 last slot available! Please PM/email me asap if you are interested, thanks! [/QUOTE]

note: please provide your mobile number to reserve a slot.

ALL slots taken! Pm or email me if you wish to be included in mailing list. Shoot details has been sent out. Cya guys tomorrow. :)

Thank you for the support. =)

Big big thank you to Dominant, for a very successful and enjoyable time !!!

I really had a good time shooting together with the other bros !! ;)

Big big thank you to Dominant, for a very successful and enjoyable time !!!

I really had a good time shooting together with the other bros !! ;)

thanks for your support bro. glad you enjoy yourself. :)

thks Dominant... i really enjoyed my first studio shoot experience... especially with Madeleine... such beautiful model... & thks the other bros for teaching me a lot today.

thks Dominant... i really enjoyed my first studio shoot experience... especially with Madeleine... such beautiful model... & thks the other bros for teaching me a lot today.

No problems. thanks for your support! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.