DSC_0579aw.jpg

DSC_0580aw.jpg

DSC_0581aw.jpg

DSC_0583aw.jpg

Nice! love the colours!

jnet6 said:
Next with some musical instruments...

Nice shots. :thumbsup:

I'm still a newbie and do not know all but I think your shots are getting better and better. 2nd post better than the 1st test shots on 13/1/2006. Now 3rd post better than 2nd post.

The obvious tilt in the 1st post on 13/1/2006 is almost gone now. Also no more feet getting chopped off unnecessarily in full body pictures.

The subject(s) also fits nicely into the frame, without excessive space or too tight crop. Generally, the subjects look well balanced in the frame. No unnecessary chopping off of arms, legs, faces, heads or bodies by the framing.

I like your this one below best in terms of composition. Sharply focused person playing instrument (pipa?) in the foreground with a nicely placed out of focus (singer?) behind.

DSC_0592aw.jpg

BTW, I went down once and noticed that a few of the dancers looked alike : similar face shape and smiles. I wondered whether they're sisters. haha.

Clockunder said:
Nice shots. :thumbsup:

I'm still a newbie and do not know all but I think your shots are getting better and better. 2nd post better than the 1st test shots on 13/1/2006. Now 3rd post better than 2nd post.

The obvious tilt in the 1st post on 13/1/2006 is almost gone now. Also no more feet getting chopped off unnecessarily in full body pictures.

The subject(s) also fits nicely into the frame, without excessive space or too tight crop. Generally, the subjects look well balanced in the frame. No unnecessary chopping off of arms, legs, faces, heads or bodies by the framing.

I like your this one below best in terms of composition. Sharply focused person playing instrument (pipa?) in the foreground with a nicely placed out of focus (singer?) behind.

BTW, I went down once and noticed that a few of the dancers looked alike : similar face shape and smiles. I wondered whether they're sisters. haha.

Thks for e comments..
to get the pic of wat u mention, use F2.8 and focus the subject that u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.