19 Aug 2007 Sunday << Lets travel to Japan!!!>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Japanese School Girls Shoot

Sun 19th Aug 2007, I'm having a model shoot surrounding the theme of Japanese Girl outifts. My lovely fairy will in Japanese School Uniforms & Japanese Street Fashion...

Shoot Details

Date : 19 Aug 2007
Time : 8.30am to 11.30am
Location : Location to be released to confirmed participants only.
Outfits : Japanese Style
Models : Jolene , Rachelle , Xue Ting
Refreshment :Home Made breakfast by organizer..
No of photographers : 5:1(min) 6:1(max) (min 15 photographers to start 3 models)
Reflector : Provided
Price : $60 ($55 for regular)
<<The trifle higher prices is due to the cost of Japanese outfit...Your kind understanding is much appreciated!!!;p>>

To begin...
1. Kindly PM or sms me @94828260/90099219 with your name and mobile number to register,
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email : babyfairy168@hotmail.com

Hurry! Sign Up Now!

Stay tune for models photo!

Some photo about the outfit & models for yours to view...

IMG_1861_copy_1_.jpg
IMG_1859_copy_1_.jpg

IMG_1860_copy_1_.jpg

Just a note to the organizer. The 2nd outfit is ok for the theme but for the first oufit, it is totally wrong. borders on downright cheesy, so better do some research to get it right.

To all my dear ptgh!!!!

I will not in singapore this few day... kindly PM me if u hv any further inquiry or wanna to book a slot... cause sms very expensive;p:embrass:.......... tks ya..
see yours soon....;)

Hi, our japanese school gal outfit is under the theme call " Sailor Fuku" ..... 2 of my Japanese uniform is "Sailor Asuka" & another 1 is "Sailor Moe"...
so the outfit will make you think about sailormoon but is really a japanese school uniform as my japanese friend told me that JAPAN got more than 1000 school uniforms.
Anyway appreaciate your advice & i will try to improve in future....

Btw not to worry about the outfit, my models will stilll show u their best even the costume not really nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.