18-50mm F2.8 Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcad84

Aug 12, 2005
Choa Chu Kang
www.sweetcornz.net
Hi Guys,

I wanted to buy a 50mm lens but i dun know which one is good? I'm using a Canon 350D. Any recommandation? Is SIGMA good? mY Budget is about SG$200.00.

Thanks. ;p

bcad84 said:
haha ok... Do you own this lens? any comment on this len in term of sharpness, etc...

someone did a posting on the 50/1.8 with test pics in canon sub-forum.

Hi I would second the 50mm 1.8 II. Its a great prime lens to start with. Very good training I would say because you are without the luxury of zooming so basically it trains your composition. I always have it on as my main lens. my 2 cents. Cheers

LensView said:
Hi I would second the 50mm 1.8 II. Its a great prime lens to start with. Very good training I would say because you are without the luxury of zooming so basically it trains your composition. I always have it on as my main lens. my 2 cents. Cheers

Wah thanks... I'm thinking of having that as my prime lens too hehe... ;)

bcad84 said:
Wah thanks... I'm thinking of having that as my prime lens too hehe... ;)

it's a lens most people have cause it's just so useful under low light situations and not to mention the low cost.

JediForce4ever said:
Pardon me..but how come your topic and disucssions are different?
Go for the EF 50mmf1.8...great lens.

Oh cause initially i was thinkin of SIGMA 18-50mm F2.8 lens hehe...

I think i will get this lens soon hehe... anyone knows where to get the cheeapest price for this len? ;)

bcad84 said:
Oh cause initially i was thinkin of SIGMA 18-50mm F2.8 lens hehe...

I think i will get this lens soon hehe... anyone knows where to get the cheeapest price for this len? ;)

Go to my uncle's shop at next to MS Cxlxr. Tell him what you want and the price you want to pay. He will go to the shop next door and take one for you.

He's so forgetful so he may just bring you a 1DM2n and charge you $20.:bsmilie: :eek:

Or he could come out with Holga 120 and charge you $6666. ;)

Caspere said:
Go to my uncle's shop at next to MS Cxlxr. Tell him what you want and the price you want to pay. He will go to the shop next door and take one for you.

He's so forgetful so he may just bring you a 1DM2n and charge you $20.:bsmilie: :eek:

Or he could come out with Holga 120 and charge you $6666. ;)

Wah haha... like that have to see u lucky or not... like playing 4D haha... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.