17th June Tropical Paradise: Featuring Bernice Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesecake said:
alamak, ppl is ms.singapura leh.... one of the best ever leh. :thumbsup:

Organizer must be a very good friend of Bernice because I would feel really insulted to be paid $90 or lesser and be shot by CS amateurs if I were Ms Singapore.
An amateur model makes more than that!

damn....my only favourite Ms Singapore......:lovegrin:
but have to catch a plane that afternoon :cry: :cry:

anyway ups for Bernice...

sandyforever said:
Organizer must be a very good friend of Bernice because I would feel really insulted to be paid $90 or lesser and be shot by CS amateurs if I were Ms Singapore.
Your comment is most irresponsible and unfair to a few parties: Miss Bernice, the organiser and worst of all the CS members.
Since you do not know the relationship between Bernice and Gravemaid, you shouldn't speculate it in public. Their private agreement is totally irrelevant and got nothing to do with anyone esp with you. Even a professor will speak in a lecture for a penny if he feels like doing it ..... what insults are you talking about? In fact, with this shoot, I respect Miss Bernice :thumbsup: the more because I am sure, it is not the money here, but her personal support to her friends as well as those strangers from this photography community.
What make you think that those ppl who attend the shoots here are "amateurs"? In your opinion, the photographers here are all amateurs too?
Finally, i think you think too highly of yourself.... do you have what you got to be a "if I were Miss Singapore"? :nono: In the first place why are you here at CS (amateurs?).

in any event, what makes you think she gets paid $90??

16 photographers at $85 a pop... is $1360...

i wont speculate how much they get paid, but im quite sure its more than $90. and even if it was, who are you to question? its not like shes being dragged to do this kicking and screaming.

Canonised said:
Your comment is most irresponsible and unfair to a few parties: Miss Bernice, the organiser and worst of all the CS members.
Since you do not know the relationship between Bernice and Gravemaid, you shouldn't speculate it in public. Their private agreement is totally irrelevant and got nothing to do with anyone esp with you. Even a professor will speak in a lecture for a penny if he feels like doing it ..... what insults are you talking about? In fact, with this shoot, I respect Miss Bernice :thumbsup: the more because I am sure, it is not the money here, but her personal support to her friends as well as those strangers from this photography community.
What make you think that those ppl who attend the shoots here are "amateurs"? In your opinion, the photographers here are all amateurs too?
Finally, i think you think too highly of yourself.... do you have what you got to be a "if I were Miss Singapore"? :nono: In the first place why are you here at CS (amateurs?).

Thanks for this :) I read his comments and was wondering if I should say anything. I don't like flaming and open attacks in forums, especially not in my own thread but I was really taken back by his assumption. Besides, the amount I'm paying the models is strictly confidential and so is my relationship with Bernice. :)

jdredd said:
in any event, what makes you think she gets paid $90??

16 photographers at $85 a pop... is $1360...

i wont speculate how much they get paid, but im quite sure its more than $90. and even if it was, who are you to question? its not like shes being dragged to do this kicking and screaming.

That's a good one, thanks for your support! :bsmilie:

sandyforever said:

Dear SandyForever, I do suggest you refrain from such comments and crashing the organiser's thread. How much the models are paid really between the organisers and the models themselves.

I do hope you'll be able respect that. Should you believe there is a genuine issue to be addressed, you may wish to PM Gravemaid and discuss this privately.

Thank you.

Confirmed

Session 1 (1.30pm - 4.00pm)
Photographer 1 (s**)
Photographer 2 (j**t**)
Photographer 3 (r******d)
Photographer 4 (s*****t)
Photographer 5 (r*****j***)
Photographer 6 (e*gk***)

Session 2 (4.30pm - 7.00pm)
Photographer 7 (j**)
Photographer 8 (A*****)
Photographer 9 (j*****5*)
Photographer 10 (M*****1)
Photographer 11 (M*****2)

7 more slots to go!!!

Ever so often, some member with a total of less than 5 posts appears and flames somebody or make irresponsible comments / remarks. Ignore them... oso beh song, post reply, they happy becos of the atttention......... aiyah:dunno:

Stoppable said:
Ever so often, some member with a total of less than 5 posts appears and flames somebody or make irresponsible comments / remarks. Ignore them... oso beh song, post reply, they happy becos of the atttention......... aiyah:dunno:

ya, ppl get jealous sometimes... :think:

Confirmed

Session 1 (1.30pm - 4.00pm)
Photographer 1 (s**)
Photographer 2 (j**t**)
Photographer 3 (r******d)
Photographer 4 (s*****t)
Photographer 5 (r*****j***)

Session 2 (4.30pm - 7.00pm)
Photographer 6 (e*gk***)
Photographer 7 (j**)
Photographer 8 (A*****)
Photographer 9 (j*****5*)
Photographer 10 (M*****1)
Photographer 11 (M*****2)
Photographer 12 (***g)
Photographer 13 (***g)

3 more slots to go!!!

sandyforever said:

Dear SandyForerver,

Well......
Models Pay are none of your business....
Sometimes People do things not only for money.....
Happiness and Fun is always the main things with this type shoot organising....
Knowing well with Each other between model & photographer, making new friends and learning & improving skills from each others

If you have participated with Gravemaid shoots....
then you will really know What I am trying to say.....
It is really a lot of Fun !! :D

Upzz for you Gravemaid :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....

Really Sorry can't join the shoot....
I have another important shoot to attend....

Go...Go...Go... Girls......:D

stprmit said:
Dear SandyForerver,

Well......
Models Pay are none of your business....
Sometimes People do things not only for money.....
Happiness and Fun is always the main things with this type shoot organising....
Knowing well with Each other between model & photographer, making new friends and learning & improving skills from each others

If you have participated with Gravemaid shoots....
then you will really know What I am trying to say.....
It is really a lot of Fun !! :D

Upzz for you Gravemaid :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....

Really Sorry can't join the shoot....
I have another important shoot to attend....

Go...Go...Go... Girls......:D

Awww... that's really sweet of you. Thank you for the wonderful comments. Wish you can join...

upz for Gravemaid and Bernice..:thumbsup:
Bernice is indeed very professional.Too bad can't make it this round...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.