170709 sepang international circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnius

Sep 1, 2007

Guys im organising a TRACK day event photoshoot for HONDA CIVICS at sepang international circuit ( Malaysia )and also it is a track day , and it is happening on the 17 of july 09 timing is from morning till nite! we will be setting of in the morning and the track race start @ 1 PM.

transport will be provided , you can either head back singapore on friday or saturday , but bear in mind that the hotel is not provided.

i only can bring 5 people in and 3 people on reserve list , if u guys happen that u are interested please list ur name down here and pm me ur contact number thanks ppl .

hope to hear from you guys soon :D

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

RESERVE
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2008
Guys im organising a TRACK day event photoshoot for HONDA CIVICS at sepang international circuit ( Malaysia )and also it is a track day , and it is happening on the 17 of july 09 timing is from morning till nite! we will be setting of in the morning and the track race start @ 1 PM.

transport will be provided , you can either head back singapore on friday or saturday , but bear in mind that the hotel is not provided.

i only can bring 5 people in and 3 people on reserve list , if u guys happen that u are interested please list ur name down here and pm me ur contact number thanks ppl .

hope to hear from you guys soon

1)Goldie9009
2)
3)
4)
5)

RESERVE
1)
2)
3)

What is estimated costs?

lowfm6510

Apr 26, 2008

1)Goldie9009
2)lowfm6510
3)
4)
5)

RESERVE
1)
2)
3)

antonnius

Sep 1, 2007

1)Goldie9009
2)
3)
4)
5)

RESERVE
1)
2)
3)

What is estimated costs?
there is no cost involve. no worries ! Transport is provided , unless ur staying there then u got to pay for the hotel . And there transport on friday and saturday which is free

antonnius

Sep 1, 2007
This post is still up to end of this month!

Flyingpig

Aug 12, 2004
Singapore
would like to join, but couldn't make it on that day..bumpz for u.. :)

antonnius

Sep 1, 2007
would like to join, but couldn't make it on that day..bumpz for u.. :)
sure bro..dont worry more events will be coming :D will invite more ppl form clubsnap to enjoy themselve :D

antonnius

Sep 1, 2007

1)Goldie9009
2)lowfm6510
3)
4)
5)

RESERVE
1)
2)
3)

tootoo

Apr 4, 2009
Will the service roads be opened to us for photography ? Will the trackday be a Full circuit or North circuit only ? :)

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom