17 to 22 December - My maiden Taiwan trip ...

Haha ... ed9119's very sneaky ah ... thank goodness I didn't post, otherwise I'll kena (hey I still know my Singlish!) infraction ...

Anyway, don't set your expectations too high ... I merely took snapshots cos my real intention was just being there and soak it in ...

brother i jus booked my tickets to taipei
travelling on feb 9 to feb 13
any hotel recommendation ? my wife is pregnant so will be there doing shopping only. pls do recommend :)

I stayed at the Brother Hotel in Taipei ... though it's rather pricey, i appreciate the fact that it provides good service as well as it just beside Nanjing E. Road MRT ...

Aiya, i stayed at Everspring Hotel from 20th to 22nd Dec, just further down the road. Also quite pricey, i guess most hotels in Taipei city are pricey... Didn't check the forum when i was there otherwise could have met up and do some shooting at Yeliu together :)

Alamak ... would love to have some company, heh ...

Aiya, i stayed at Everspring Hotel from 20th to 22nd Dec, just further down the road. Also quite pricey, i guess most hotels in Taipei city are pricey... Didn't check the forum when i was there otherwise could have met up and do some shooting at Yeliu together :)

Maybe you two walk by each other and didn't know it? :)

Unlikely...usually i take a second look at ppl with big cameras :) But ya, i wouldn't know it's Adam :)

Yup ... we could have walked past each other ... by the way, I was using a not so eye-catching G12, heh ...

Smart. Actually i was thinking for travel photography can just bring something like that plus a light tripod for night shots. Really not used to lugging a heavy camera bag everywhere...

Didn't pay for the tour; I went alone ... by the way, just visited the website again and found my two pictures with the guide online! Haha ... it's on page 6 under "Brief Report"! :bsmilie:

www.travelintaipei.com.tw ..

care to share how much u paid for the tour ?

Last edited:
I was glad I carried a light camera ... I reckoned that should I bring my heavier gears there, I wouldn't trekked as much! :)

Smart. Actually i was thinking for travel photography can just bring something like that plus a light tripod for night shots. Really not used to lugging a heavy camera bag everywhere...

does that means its free to book for the tour ?

Didn't pay for the tour; I went alone ... by the way, just visited the website again and found my two pictures with the guide online! Haha ... it's on page 6 under "Brief Report"! :bsmilie:

So nice of them. They brought you to 陽明山 and 淡水?