16th MAR 2008 Outdoor Shoot Costume Shoot << Mini Asia!!>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Dear, babyfairy is gonna to bring u another surprise.....4 models....4 hours of shooting.....8 different traditional costumes at a reasonable price. The outfits will be 2 malay, 2 chinese, 2 korean, 1 indian and 1 japanese......worth to join. So sign up now...dun let your chance slip away!!

Shoot Details

Date: 16 Mar 2008, Sunday

Time
: 8.00am to 12.30pm (incul 1/2 hour resting time)

Outfits
: Traditional costume..

Models : 4

Refreshment : Home made Breakfast by Babyfairy

No of photographers
: Min 20 (5:1) , Max 24 (6:1)

Price : $75 ( 70 for Regular)

To begin...

1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 94828260/90099219 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email : babyfairy168@hotmail.com

Hurry! Book a Slot Now!!!

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
oh yea..... 5 slot reserved!!!!!! erm.... here is the photo for saree....

wanna see more costume photo?? hee... 5 more slot taken i will release 1 more costrume photo... lol...hurry hurry... support baby... make it full house!!

Prataz

Feb 5, 2007
Tampines
Although got work, I will still support. But must start on time ok?

wonder if also got different kinds of traditional breakfast too.. yummy.. thinking of fairy's curry chicken, mee goreng, japanese sandwich, korean beef hotplate and FRUIT TARTS!!!! haa.. ;p

minijuney

Jan 21, 2006
singaore
wonder if also got different kinds of traditional breakfast too.. yummy.. thinking of fairy's curry chicken, mee goreng, japanese sandwich, korean beef hotplate and FRUIT TARTS!!!! haa.. ;p
LOL, you so greedy ah! Haha...

Jul 6, 2007
Yishun
Hey, u forgot to mention the discount thingy that u were saying the other day......;):lovegrin::p

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Hey, u forgot to mention the discount thingy that u were saying the other day.....

Ya ho.... forgot to put on my thread that dear dear who attend my shoot this sunday will get a a mysterious gift o.... erm.... it is a $20 voucher;p it can be use when u attend my next shoot... that is the only way that i can discount to all my dear dear who support me as the costume this week cost me many many $$$$$$$... hope all my dear will be understood!!! tks o... muack muack!!!!:kiss::heart::heart:

XiaoYang

Feb 19, 2007
Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
Wow..Like this babyfairy must mark up e profit lo.Must be Zi Chu Zhang Le..:nono::bsmilie:

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Hey..... all my dear dear..... a bad news for yours.... linda need to attend a calss this sunday so need to pull out from my shoot... sad...:cry:

But but but.... i get another pretty model to replace her... she is Beatrice!!!!!hey... but ho.... i dun hv her photo to post now...lol;p my darling ptgh will give me later, so kindly wait for it o... tks!!:heart:

& dun forgot my $20 voucher... i need your support!!!!

Prataz

Feb 5, 2007
Tampines

The pretty photo of Beatrice

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to capture better shots of her.

Babyfairy, do I get discount for this sunday's shoot?

psx2sg

Mar 15, 2005
Tomato
UPZ for baby fairy :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

PS: you guys miss me boh? wahaha;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom