16mb olympus card= parnaromic? and other usage q's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

myra

Mar 7, 2004
can i use a small space xd card and take a panaromic picture? i followed the usage info on the cd but it still wouldnt work. what is the max mb card that will allow you to do it? i dont get it. and the settings, i am still confused,. ive had my cam since feb and all of my images resulted being crappy.

i haev one more q;

how do i set the camera settings so if i focus on an object the background is a blur? or somethign soft that doesnt give focus to the whole image but just the object overall?

16 MB storage card is definitely more than enough for panaroma pictures.

By the way, what is the DC that you are using?

myra said:
can i use a small space xd card and take a panaromic picture? i followed the usage info on the cd but it still wouldnt work. what is the max mb card that will allow you to do it?

Thankyou for your answer. Although I followed everything the guidebook told me to, it still wouldn't work for me. I need to contact olympus over the phone. I should've known that only olympus cards could do the features and not fujjiii cards. I got jipped.

Yes, to do paranoma pictures or use the paranoma feature on the Olympus DC, you have to use a Olympus branded storage card.

What DC are you using, you can just grab a low-end Olympus storage card (16MB or 32MB) just for the paranoma pictures. That is what I do for paranoma pictures on my E20.

myra said:
Thankyou for your answer. Although I followed everything the guidebook told me to, it still wouldn't work for me. I need to contact olympus over the phone. I should've known that only olympus cards could do the features and not fujjiii cards. I got jipped.

ivor said:
Yes, to do paranoma pictures or use the paranoma feature on the Olympus DC, you have to use a Olympus branded storage card.

What DC are you using, you can just grab a low-end Olympus storage card (16MB or 32MB) just for the paranoma pictures. That is what I do for paranoma pictures on my E20.

Weird. I followed everything listed on the manual. It still doesnt work. Can you tell me your way of doing it? btw, can u show siome panoramic shots u took. Geesh i am getting so annoyed.... olympus needs to print a booklet out and not give us a CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.