16 July: Hillview Avenue Abandoned Housing Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slivester

Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
I am organising a trip down to Seletar West Farmway 6 Housing Estate, which was just abandoned. All are welcome, and I will be providing the details of travelling there and from, and some historical facts about the housing estate.

The trip should begin when we assemble at Ang Mo Kio Temporary Bus Interchange.

Date: 16 July 2005, Saturday
Time: 3pm or 4pm to 7:30pm
Venue: Seletar West Farmway 6 Housing Estate

Equipment: Camera of course, and mobile phone for easy communication (the estate is rather huge). Insect repellant; an abandoned site, and you never know.

The outing will go on despite of weather conditions. Unless of course its a severe thunderstorm.

Entrants as of 9 July 2005:
  1. Slivester
  2. Nemesis32
  3. Kim Dong Moon
  4. icarus
  5. soyabean
  6. synapseman
  7. sbs99 (pending)
  8. Andy D. Hajime
  9. Kitkat
  10. John Teoh
  11. quekky (tbc)
  12. insanne
  13. horizonsky

I am organising a trip down to Hillview Avenue Housing Estate, which was just abandoned. All are welcome, and I will be providing the details of travelling there and from, and some historical facts about the housing estate.

The trip should begin when we assemble at Bukit Batok MRT Station and board SMRT 176.

Time: To be concurred till Sunset
Venue: Hillview Avenue Housing Estate

Equipment: Camera of course, and mobile phone for easy communication (the estate is rather huge). Insect repellant; an abandoned site, and you never know.

The outing will go on despite of weather conditions. Unless of course its a severe thunderstorm.

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3)

I am organising a trip down to Hillview Avenue Housing Estate, which was just abandoned. All are welcome, and I will be providing the details of travelling there and from, and some historical facts about the housing estate.

The trip should begin when we assemble at Bukit Batok MRT Station and board SMRT 176.

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4)

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5)

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) denniskee

Updated Informations

For those who are driving, its illegal to park within the Hillview Avenue Housing Estate carpark; it had desisted to exist as a carpark, and became a government property.

I will private message those who had responded with interest by Friday 8 July 2005 with the details of the trip.

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) denniskee
6) soyabean

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) denniskee
6) soyabean
7) synapseman
8) sbs99 (pending)

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) denniskee
6) soyabean
7) synapseman
8) sbs99 (pending)
9) Andy D. Hajime << :eek:

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) denniskee
6) soyabean
7) synapseman
8) sbs99 (pending)
9) Andy D. Hajime
10) Kitkat

For those who drive, please do not park your vehicle along the road side, heard that traffic polices are frequent at that area, no chance will be given. Park at your own risk. :)

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) denniskee
6) soyabean
7) synapseman
8) sbs99 (pending)
9) Andy D. Hajime
10) Kitkat
11) John Teoh

Entrants:

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) soyabean
6) synapseman
7) sbs99 (pending)
8) Andy D. Hajime
9) Kitkat
10) John Teoh

Sorry guys, cant make it. have fun.

Yeah agree on the group size being too large, care to share some details with the rest of us who may look to go shoot on their own? Are they razing the blocks and rebuilding? Or selling to condo developers.

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) soyabean
6) synapseman
7) sbs99 (pending)
8) Andy D. Hajime
9) Kitkat
10) John Teoh
11) quekky (tbc)

hi.
i just passed by da place while on my way home.
they surrounded da estate with a orange short construction barrier and there is a security post with a guy "guardin" da main road in.
so still possible of sneakin in?

icestrike said:
hi.
i just passed by da place while on my way home.
they surrounded da estate with a orange short construction barrier and there is a security post with a guy "guardin" da main road in.
so still possible of sneakin in?

Will be checking that out later. Thanks for the note anyway.

1) Slivester
2) Nemesis32
3) Kim Dong Moon
4) icarus
5) soyabean
6) synapseman
7) sbs99 (pending)
8) Andy D. Hajime
9) Kitkat
10) John Teoh
11) quekky (tbc)
12) insanne