16-50 physical size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I bet fengwei is drooling right now...

Yup ;p Just don't know when it's gonna come here ... For now, I might just use a Sigma DC 17-70 for a while ;)

Cheers!

You found yourself a copy already?

doesn't look like it will block the onboard flash somemore

doesn't look like it will block the onboard flash somemore

Speaking of onboard flash, I still cannot find any reputable stores online or in Singapore with the 540FGZ... So disappointing...:sweat:

Yes, expecting a full review and photos from it!

I bought it second hand :) A good copy - the seller said so ...

I'll do that when I get it ;)

bought from where?? how come u got so many lobangs??

He is a man of many secrets! :bsmilie:

No lah, I just have some friends worldwide :cool:

And most of those friends have dealt w/ me before. We became friends after a deal or two, then we just help each other to ease our LBAs ;)

Cheers!

Guys, can this 16 - 50 be used with the K100D?

Yes, it can. But you won't take the advantage of in-lens SDM :) Well, at least you can still use it when you upgrade your K100D to a newer camera later on ;)

Can, just that it cannot use it in-lense motor to do auto focusing. It will have to be using the in-body motor (with the fork) to do auto focusing instead.

Beatya :bsmilie:

yah.. hahaa.. do you think the image quality of this super zoom going to be as good as primes? what do you think?

yah.. hahaa.. do you think the image quality of this super zoom going to be as good as primes? what do you think?

I was going to ask this as well. I was considering this to buying multiple primes and replacing the kit lens.

That in my opinion would really be "Cheap" alternative right? 1 in all solution. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.