15th April SUN. Cosmopolitan paradise! Photoshoot with Eurasian models!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil Minx

Apr 11, 2007
Photoshoot Details-

1) Date: 15th of April, Sunday, 2007
2) Timing: 8am till 11am
3) Venue: Sentosa Island (Exact location will be revealed to confirmed participants)
4) Theme: Tropicana!
5) Costumes: 2 sets bikini with accessories & props (flowers & fruits)
6) Rate: $ 55/pax
7) Min. 10 photographers to start, Max. 12 photographers
8) Photographer to Model ratio 5:1 OR 6:1
9) Reservation: Kindly PM me your name & contact number to reserve a slot, payment details will then be sent.
10) Drinks & light snacks will be provided:)

With permission from the models, I present to you, Rachel & Diana-

Rachel, a veteran professional model, Hip Hop performance artist & racequeen has a wealth of experience in photoshoots. An FHM covergirl & former beauty queen!

Rachel-CS.jpg

Diana, a veteran professional model, street jazz performance artist & brand ambassador has vast experience in modelling. A well known face on runways & former beauty queen!

Diana-CS.jpg

*stay tuned for more photos!

More photos of Rachel-

RachelCS1.jpg

RachelCS2.jpg

Rachel in FHM mag!

UPDATE!!

Another lovely experienced model will be added as a bonus if the number of participants gets up to a boiling point of 18!! Here she is, the lovely Victoria-

An experienced photoshoot model. A real cutie pie chinese beauty, exotic performance artist & a well known face in the events modelling industry! See her in numerous nightspots in her cute Jim Beam outfit!

VictoriaCS2l.jpg

VictoriaCS1.jpg

*When participants reach the boiling point of 18pax, photographer to model ratio will be 6:1, rotation system will be used just as in the first post

Come on guys! The lovely ladies are waiting, Rachel, Diana & Victoria:thumbsup:

UPDATE on DIANA!!

Updated info- This exotic beauty was SuperModel of the World Finalist in 2001, Ms Singapore International 2001 Body beautiful title, Ms Venus 2001

More photos of Diana

DianaCS1.jpg

dianaCS2.jpg

DianaCS3.jpg

Upzzz! For the 3 lovely models! :thumbsup:

More photoshoots of professional models, familiar faces in the entertainment, events modelling circle will be coming your way, brought to you by lil Minx! ;)

wow .. another nose bleed session ... :)

UPDATES!!

Sign up by 2moro & pay only $50 for this shoot!! Hurry, hurry!! Upz for the lovely models!!

Rachel-

Rachel was Ms Singapore International congeniality 2003, Ms Singapore World personality 2003, Biker Babe 1st runner up 2003, New Face finalist 2004 & RaceQueen Search 1st runner up 2005!

RachelCS1.jpg

ok. count me in.

Current Participants

1) Kosasih
2) RazrStudio

PM me to participate, shoot is still on, let's get the numbers up!! :thumbsup:

Current participants

1) Kosasih
2) RazrStudio
3) bluebedsheet

Com'on guys, upzz for the pretty models!!:thumbsup:

Status