15 yo gals n wanna b shot here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Lately a couple of young gals are asking to be shot for free here in the forum .... anyone taken in yet? :bsmilie:
Personally I think it's ok but due to the strict Sin laws, some steps need to be taken, if you are not asking for trouble:
1. Parental approval is absolutely necessary, unless of course you are also a 15 yo guy/gal...
2. It's better to have at least 2 x 15yo (30yo?) or more .... say like group shoots ....
3. Never, never, never request dressing down (like those of Charby's babes :lovegrin: )
4. Common sense la, dont be too artistic with these 15yo ....
5. Use dogs or cats as props with these 15yo models .... its "cute" u want right?
6. Dont trust anything these 15yo tell you .... like "don't worry, i promise i wont tell my mum about this", "it's only for my private viewing", "you may do what you want, nobody knows, and dont worry la, I am oredi big enough" ......
However shooting these 15yo has many advantages:
1. Remember one of the finalist of Miss World is only 17yo (2 more years and who knows your current 15yo may be another Ford model and you have done her before!),
2. Be patience, and a couple of years, these 15yo will be another Amandas, Catherines, etc,,, all fully developed and may be recruited by a new Charby?
3. Because they start young, they are definately going places in the modeling world with their new found confidence from CS photographers ... n who knows, they are the new Miss Chinatown, Ms Singapore, etc.. :bigeyes:
So, use your bigger head if you wanna do it ..... :devil:

Do share which laws you are so worried about.

Which strict laws are you referring to? Laws against chewing gum? Public gathering? Molest? Statutory rape?

Whatever laws apply to 15 yo's also apply to 80 yo ah mas (except statutory rape, of course), so you should not live with unfounded fears, if possible.

Eg Parental consent is not required per se for a transaction such as a model shoot. Of course, if you understand the law of contract here, you'll know that they can renege on the contract with no consequences, but you cannot. That is a chance you have to take, of course, but you won't go in jail just because you paid them to model for you. (Hint: you'll go to jail if you molest them, but hey, you can go to jail for molesting an 80 yo ah ma as well).

Wai Leong
===
Canonised said:
Lately a couple of young gals are asking to be shot for free here in the forum .... anyone taken in yet? :bsmilie:
Personally I think it's ok but due to the strict Sin laws, some steps need to be taken, if you are not asking for trouble:
1. Parental approval is absolutely necessary, unless of course you are also a 15 yo guy/gal...
2. It's better to have at least 2 x 15yo (30yo?) or more .... say like group shoots ....
3. Never, never, never request dressing down (like those of Charby's babes :lovegrin: )
4. Common sense la, dont be too artistic with these 15yo ....
5. Use dogs or cats as props with these 15yo models .... its "cute" u want right?
6. Dont trust anything these 15yo tell you .... like "don't worry, i promise i wont tell my mum about this", "it's only for my private viewing", "you may do what you want, nobody knows, and dont worry la, I am oredi big enough" ......
However shooting these 15yo has many advantages:
1. Remember one of the finalist of Miss World is only 17yo (2 more years and who knows your current 15yo may be another Ford model and you have done her before!),
2. Be patience, and a couple of years, these 15yo will be another Amandas, Catherines, etc,,, all fully developed and may be recruited by a new Charby?
3. Because they start young, they are definately going places in the modeling world with their new found confidence from CS photographers ... n who knows, they are the new Miss Chinatown, Ms Singapore, etc.. :bigeyes:
So, use your bigger head if you wanna do it ..... :devil:

All of you are assuming all the photogs here are guys. Even if you are a gal photog, the above applies. For both male and female models, general common sense applies. If the arrangement make you uneasy, tag along a third party, usually same gender as the model.

waileong said:
Do share which laws you are so worried about.

Which strict laws are you referring to? Laws against chewing gum? Public gathering? Molest? Statutory rape?

Whatever laws apply to 15 yo's also apply to 80 yo ah mas (except statutory rape, of course), so you should not live with unfounded fears, if possible.

Eg Parental consent is not required per se for a transaction such as a model shoot. Of course, if you understand the law of contract here, you'll know that they can renege on the contract with no consequences, but you cannot. That is a chance you have to take, of course, but you won't go in jail just because you paid them to model for you. (Hint: you'll go to jail if you molest them, but hey, you can go to jail for molesting an 80 yo ah ma as well).

Wai Leong
===

Having sexual intercourse with any girl aged 14 years of age and below is considered statutory rape. hahaha you guys should read the newpaper today .

All it need is the girl to accuse you of molest and your name probably appear in the paper and TV. It will be up to you to prove your innocence. Your words against her. Your name will be known to Singapore but the girl's will never be published. Think carefully.....:think:

Koelsch said:
Having sexual intercourse with any girl aged 14 years of age and below is considered statutory rape. hahaha you guys should read the newpaper today .
Its not 14yrs. I believe the legal age for consensual sex is 18yrs old. Anything below is statutory rape. :)

Anyway, shooting a 15yr old girl is nothing wrong. Just make sure u shoot with the right equipment and use ur 2 brains to think. Common sense applies, cover ur ass well. That is all.

Its 14

Sexual intercourse with any girl at the age of 14 or below is statutory rape and legal age for singapore girls to have sex is 16. If the girls agree to have sex and she's above 16, it's alright but she can just accuse you of rape and you're screwed as well . OT OT . STOP-ED

Koelsch said:
Sexual intercourse with any girl at the age of 14 or below is statutory rape and legal age for singapore girls to have sex is 16. If the girls agree to have sex and she's above 16, it's alright but she can just accuse you of rape and you're screwed as well . OT OT . STOP-ED

aiyah as long below 16= no way
14 & below = wish u good luck
16 and above = up to u

;)

Makes you wonder.... you can only watch others 'do it' after you hit 21 (for the R21 shows), but can 'do it' with consent at a younger age??? :dunno:

nyxx88 said:
Makes you wonder.... you can only watch others 'do it' after you hit 21 (for the R21 shows), but can 'do it' with consent at a younger age??? :dunno:
Odd isnt it :bsmilie:

nyxx88 said:

:bsmilie:

By theory you can be deployed to war during NS, like 18 or 19....

And yet those super violent movies are rated R21....

Like war is much more violent than the most violent movies. :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Its not 14yrs. I believe the legal age for consensual sex is 18yrs old. Anything below is statutory rape. :)

Anyway, shooting a 15yr old girl is nothing wrong. Just make sure u shoot with the right equipment and use ur 2 brains to think. Common sense applies, cover ur ass well. That is all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If one really need to shoot for girls of that age group. Bring a female guardian along. Be it a makeup artist, a friend or their parent and make sure she is always present.

It is not uncommon for young little "darlings" at 15 or younger to blackmail you or scam you too. You will be surprise how street smart and cunning some of the teens I have come across when I was patrolling the street in my cop days. If you are a father of your own little girl and you meet one of them as I did?..it will break your heart.

sammy888 said:

It is not uncommon for young little "darlings" at 15 or younger to blackmail you or scam you too. You will be surprise how street smart and cunning some of the teens I have come across when I was patrolling the street in my cop days. If you are a father of your own little girl and you meet one of them as I did?..it will break your heart.

Called "Ren bu ke mao xiang"... :bsmilie:

sammy888 said:

If one really need to shoot for girls of that age group. Bring a female guardian along. Be it a makeup artist, a friend or their parent and make sure she is always present.

yea heard alot of story of those little :devil: s during training... and they really screw up the guy life... how terrible.. coz they know the laws and they play with the loopholes... and the law protects the female sex more... and when news get blown up! pple always pity the female side... especially those below age cases...

it's the sad truth...:(

zhang3feng said:
yea heard alot of story of those little :devil: s during training... and they really screw up the guy life... how terrible.. coz they know the laws and they play with the loopholes... and the law protects the female sex more... and when news get blown up! pple always pity the female side... especially those below age cases...

it's the sad truth...:(

Training? You PNSF too har? heheh... wish I could still do another 10 yrs of reservist in the force man....

Yup sad.. I know of one case which I can share now since this happen so long ago now, this was in the early 80s when I was still doing my 2.5 yrs. There was a call by someone who claim they saw lights coming from a hut that was in the middle of the reclaiming project. Not going to say where this reclaim area is. Back then it was the start of the reclaimantion in that area. Anyway a few patrol cars got as close to the hut through the muddy tracks and crept up to it. Once in position, the crew storm the door into the hut. It was a gangbang. 7 guys and a 13yr old girl. The guys panic and in a state of undress and the girl was "occupied" with one of them on a makeshift table and half stone and can't be bothered with her modesty. The short part of it...far as I can recall back now, all their parents were called up...alot of screaming and drama at the station. The guys age from 13 to 17. Some kind of a young gang thing. Sickening feeling I tell you. It was never in the papers I guess for apparent reasons.

Kids these day are getting smarter and with a materialistic streak ... some are not scare to resort to whatever means to get "the goodlife" the fast way. Baiting the silly "uncle" is not beyond them.

Status
Not open for further replies.