15 July L'mour Summer Fashion Shoot; featuring Bernice Wong!! Former MSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am a newbie here. Don't know whether I can join or not. By the way, what is the minimum requirement for the camera?

New Billionaire said:
Well, I am a newbie here. Don't know whether I can join or not. By the way, what is the minimum requirement for the camera?
dun think that any restriction on the types of cameras to be use:think:

New Billionaire said:

I think interest in phootography is the minimum requirement :) Don't worry about equipment. You don't need superb cameras or lenses to come up with something good. It's all in the enthusiasm. :) JOIN!!!

New Billionaire said:

Minimum requiement is that the camera is light tight, can record an image and is held by someone with an idea!

Thanks a lot for all senior brothers comment. Right now, I only have an old digital Canon,.. 3.2 mega pixels. Hope it is still ok. Will buy a better camera when my pay comes. THanks...

Hi,Dear All!! These are some of the pics featuring the settings for Sat's shooting!!

120720061055.jpg

120720061059.jpg

120720061053.jpg

120720061049.jpg

Pardon me for the pics:D

Loupisk said:
Nice place but....isn't that place a bit crowded on saturdays?

If the one, I am thinking of is correct?

Loupisk,I asked the management of the place and they told me tis sat there won't be a lot of tours,No worries;) Moreover,the place is so big so dun tink there will be a prob.

We are expecting to u to join us:D It'll be nice to hv u ard;) Do PM me to let me noe,k??

Valerie,

I have a strong interest in shooting Bernice, but I have to take care of my son on saturday. Unless, I convince my wife to bring the kid for a walk in the park.

Will keep you informed.

Loupisk

Valerie Chua said:
Loupisk,I asked the management of the place and they told me tis sat there won't be a lot of tours,No worries;) Moreover,the place is so big so dun tink there will be a prob.

We are expecting to u to join us:D It'll be nice to hv u ard;) Do PM me to let me noe,k??

you are a great gal~~model+organizer+ MUA~~~!! perfect~~

Status
Not open for further replies.