15-day Buddha sunning photography trip to Qinghai and Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed... also... 14 days of lugging the heavy equipment... very taxing.. hehehe

Lugging heavy equipment? Bringing the whole works in your dry-cab + HD tripod etc?

For me, I prefer to travel light and enjoy the sights, the views. Photo is just one part of the holiday.

Lugging heavy equipment? Bringing the whole works in your dry-cab + HD tripod etc?

For me, I prefer to travel light and enjoy the sights, the views. Photo is just one part of the holiday.

different people have different approach, to me, it's a photo trip. Photography is the key part of it.. hehe, thus at least 3 lenses and definitely a tripod. not included, accessories. boy.. it can get quite heavy.. hehe

want to go but no so many leaves... wait to see your pic

I would love to join, duration is not much prob. Its the cash...i will look up for one that u orgainize that fits my budget!
:)

I would love to join, duration is not much prob. Its the cash...i will look up for one that u orgainize that fits my budget!
:)

May be you can pm me your email add so that I can put you in my mailing list. Dun want to reconsider?

Upz:thumbsup:

Closing soon :)

Yes, me too, I think 15days is somewhat long for such a holiday/photo tour.

Not that many working adults could afford to take such long leave. The other issue is the cost of the trip.

I would say 8-10days, and cost below 2k would be more suitable for many more CSers.

And at all cost, avoid those jewellery/jade/diamond shops, tea/ginseng/herbs shops etc. Those are the biggest rip-off and utter waste of time.

hmm. on the contrary.. i think 15days is just right for a holiday photo tour.. anything lesser.. will not get much photo opportunities.. esp since there are long distances to cover..
would love to join .. but this year no more schedule for trips liao..

upz for TS.....

Last edited:
Well said, William. Thanks!
Anymore want to join? Don't think leow, rare opportunity to go with like-minded photographers. Best timing, gd itinerary, gd accomodation etc. Don't miss!

Hi,
I am keen in this trip. Is it still on? Sorry but i don't log on so often. Please let me know if it is still on. Many thanks.
John:)

aiyah! clash with my japan trip to akibahara. man, I also want to go to tibet. :(

Hi join a good company of fun. :)

Rec'd 2 emails yesterday......Anymore,pls?

luosangjian,
Just got your mail and the itinerary looks good. Will get back to you asap. 2 weeks leave not easy to get approval

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.